Stats havent updates since last week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats havent updates since last week?

Hey people. I know this is not a technical problem, but I didnt know where else to post it. Anyway, my stats havent updated since last week. Actually, I've gained the points but no ranks/unlocks. I thought this would be fixed after the weekend because that's when a lot of people plays, but I checked a few minutes ago and I still havent gotten the ranks. What's going on? Or it's common in BF2142? I got the first ranks without problems and as soon as I hit the points needed :S

It's normal for there to be a delay in awards and promotions but today the EA servers are a little more buggy than normal... probably because of some preparation for the weekly maintenance tonight. As a matter of fact the main EA stats sight is not even up... it's giving some errors about page not found.

Comment

Stats have been updating for me.

Comment

Its happened to me a few times. Usually if I leave it a couple of days then play on it again I'll get promoted after making 2-3 kills.

Comment

same here, it happens to me sometimes, but if you just leave it then eventually it will update, its just theres so many people playin and it finds it hard to update the ranks all the time

Comment

Working...
          X