My otus keeps doing this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My otus keeps doing this....

And it's really annoying. Is there any way of avoiding this from happening?

For those who don't understand the picture it's the otus getting stuck on that thing and blowing up. It happens to me constantly in the city maps, and since i play those pretty much all the time, it's a constant annoyance.

Also, it's annoying how if i want to go up a ladder like in fall of berlin, the otus blocks my path and i have to jump down and try again until it doesn't block me.

================================================== ====================

On another note. After a long time of not using it, i tried out the accipiter and it just plain sucks (You already knew that though) I tried all the tips. I put my IDS on it and used the pulse thingy and nothing, it takes forever to start shooting. I snuck up behind guys, hit the pulse meter, waited 2 seconds and it began shooting, the guy was down to about 25% health and all of a sudden it stopped shooting and i had to finish him off with the Clark. I got only 2 kills in 2 full 12 on 12 man rounds. I just kept running around hitting the pulse meter and nothing, i was just concentrating on getting kills with this thing but it was a waste. I only got those 2 kills after i was killed. PIECE of CRAP :dead:

With the doorways like that in Belgrade, once through do a jump as it lifts the Otus over the doorway.

This only works on 'open topped' door ways like the one shown.

Most of the time though, you'll need a friendly support man close to resupply the Otus.

The long awaited 1.4 will help as Otuses (is that the correct multiple?) will be instantly redeployable.

Comment

Originally posted by HTE1
      The long awaited 1.4 will help as Otuses (is that the correct multiple?) will be instantly redeployable.
      Sweet, i never heard of that being a "Tweak" in the new patch. Hopefully i can deploy em without having to look into the air like a retard everytime i want to use it.

Comment

Maybe u can grab it out of the sky with G and let it out again the normal way when ur in open air.

Comment

nice graphics for 800x600

Comment

lol i got same but 1024x780 or whatever it is lol anyway grab it or jump when your out of the door xd

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical
              ================================================== ====================

On another note. After a long time of not using it, i tried out the accipiter and it just plain sucks (You already knew that though) I tried all the tips. I put my IDS on it and used the pulse thingy and nothing, it takes forever to start shooting. I snuck up behind guys, hit the pulse meter, waited 2 seconds and it began shooting, the guy was down to about 25% health and all of a sudden it stopped shooting and i had to finish him off with the Clark. I got only 2 kills in 2 full 12 on 12 man rounds. I just kept running around hitting the pulse meter and nothing, i was just concentrating on getting kills with this thing but it was a waste. I only got those 2 kills after i was killed. PIECE of CRAP :dead:

ur mistaken, The Acidipier is a great weapon, its shots on long ranges too, it will always shot the guy who killed u (i love that), using it is realy hard, but u will know how later, u have to aim (or ur squad) on an close enemy, and the accidipier will start shoting (probably). And it pisses me off when i try to knife someone and that stupid thing starts to shot at him and kill him =P
              But its realy usefull

Comment

Originally posted by Sys.Op.
                nice graphics for 800x600
                I run the game at 1280x960 with everything on high. I have a XFX
                7800GT

The jpg file i uploaded is 1280x960 i don't know if photobucket shrinks em or something

With 2 additional Accipiter kills i jumped 200 spots in the leaderboards. My total kills with it is 25 and i am ranked 1172

Comment

I Tried it one night and got a whopping 4 kills in a drunken night of Infantry Warfare. And I think three of those were from the Accipiter killing the guy after he killed me.

I prefer the Otus big time. And yes, hit "G" to "undeploy" it when it gets stuck on something and then just redeploy when it's safe. Works like a charm and you don't have to have a support guy nearby.

Comment

I think you have unlimited Oti (cactus, cacti; Otus, Oti ) if one gets destroyed you can call down a new one, if not, you'll have to pick it up and redeploy it later.

Comment

Had no idea you could pick it up. NIIIICE

Comment

Originally posted by RenoRaines View Post
                        Maybe u can grab it out of the sky with G and let it out again the normal way when ur in open air.
                        this is the correct answer =) and i might add i've posted it before in a seperate post. probably impossible to find though.... not link bashing ya =)

grab and re-deploy.

Comment

ive got the problem of my gun drone splodin on me head (excuse my pirate talk lol)
                          they oughtta take a hint from GRAW and let SL's direct control their drones, and supports control their sentry.
                          it would still be balanced, since the user would be vulnerable since theyd be in one place. perhaps they could make it an unlock? (i know, very wishful thinking)

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
                            (cactus, cacti; Otus, Oti )
                            Goose = Geese
                            Moose = Meese?

Just kidding. But I had to.

-Avenger_One

Comment

Working...
                            X