5 Transport Vehicle Roadkills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Transport Vehicle Roadkills

Since everyone is askin for help with other badges, i thought i should jump in and ask for tips on how to go about doing this.

1st) This means only APCs and Transporter planes are eligible, right?

2nd) How do i run over ppl with this two vehicles? The APC is slow and every enemy gets out of the way or the guy on the mortars kills em all. I would have to land on an entire squad with the transporter in order to achieve those 5 kills.

It's hard to get roadkills now with all those damn Motion mines all over the place. I use to get wheels of hazzard pins often, now they come once per month if i am lucky.

Good news. The FAV counts as a transport. I sat through fekkin days of trying to get this with the APC - which is impossible

Comment

ORLY

I havent had 5 roadkills in a FAV for the longest. Damn, i could of gotten this thing a long time ago........

I use to get a ton of roadkills with the FAV in shuhia Taiba in that middle arena thing. I would just drive in circles. The most kills i got in a round like that way was about 12.

I can't do that anymore cuz of those motion mines.

If i get 10 raodkills, i will also get my "Crew Service Ribbon"

Comment

Yeah - I was going for the crew service ribbon using just the APC. An exercise in futility.

Comment

Ok, best way of getting 5 FAV roadkills without running into MMs? Tunis harbor? I always seem to get run over there alot

Comment

You can also try for it on Carebear Landing if you're on the EU side. At the beginning of the round spawn at command center then drive the FAV straight through to the PAC uncap. A couple of zips around their base and you should have enough for your badge. A good thing with this map is that the PAC hardly (if ever) throw down MM's since they're the side with the walker. Of course if you can't get it in 1 or 2 tries they'd probably wise up and set up MM traps for your next attempt.

Zipping around in their uncap may not be nice and may even get you kicked so don't go too far into their uncap if it's not allowed; there are plenty of other opportunities for roadkills on that map when you're on the EU side.

Comment

I got mine on CG and even in the FAV was pretty tough. I just spent a round relentlessly driving at enemy troops.

Comment

I got my only pin when playing as support in Suez Canal conquest. I just strap an IDS Sonar on my FAV and drive like crazy all over the map. 5 kills after 3 minutes.

Actually I think you can get that pin with all vehicles but I'm not sure.

Comment

Remember, "Road Kills" does not mean that they have to be run over... If you attack a vehicle they are in and they bail and die, that is a Road Kill, too. But, it has to be as a result of the vehicle exploding and not your direct fire.

I believe that this badge is one of those which just happen to you during the course of normal game play.

Comment

A Wheels of Hazard pin yes - not a crew service ribbon.

I am currently going for my Air Defence Ribbon - fek me it's getting dull. Just spent the last 5 days sat in an AA turret.

Comment

I got the Crew Service ribbon on Tunis - seems like the best place to do it.

TrooperJac - the place to get the Air Defense ribbon is the top seat of the walker with a driver on voice comms who will let you get infantry kills instead of taking them all himself.

Comment

I got my silver on suez and will go for my gold there aswell -Ive got the gold on my other account - I love squashing players in my fav - when I got my silver I squashed the same player about 5 times ;what a dweeb!

Comment

mine was actually quite funny we were on seuz 32 players and my friends strapped ids's on our pac favs and drove next to eachother over the main road well guess wot squad of 6 people got under our favs as a result giving me the gold :P

Comment

Working...
                          X