I'm Done...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sniper1432
    with 2142, I officially retire so if anyone would like a CD key, PM me, I'm not even gonna bother selling it, it's free to the first PM I get:salute:
    Damn...

Good luck to the next game thaa you choose to play online..

Atleast i got your tags before this..

:salute:

Comment

At least give us a reason FFS !

Comment

Hey Sniper, sorry to see you leave.

have fun with what ever game you play

ezekiel1988 - xfire

Comment

sorry to see you go, i haven't really been on much but i am in the middle of getting ready for our new arrival. been neck deep in home improvements and building my new office in the basement. and damn sniper, feel like hopping back on sometime this week and donating your tags to my collection before your outta here? c'mon man hook a brotha up! lmao!

Comment

You shall complete Bioshock like i have and suddenly there will be an emptiness! that can only be filled by whoring other games! mwhahahahaha

Comment

I must admit I'm closing to jacking it in myself. It's not got the instant appeal that BF2 had; the air and sea play are gone and as time has gone on it's deteriorated into playing Camp Gib and Carebear Landing non-stop. If I play Titan mode it crashes at the end of the round, and even if I dont crash and just shut down the game it takes 2 minutes for the music to stop and another minute to give me my PC back. I cant imagine how much more unstable the new patch will make it. I'm off for a few days to complete Bioshock.

Comment

There are many great shooters coming out towards the end of the year other than BioShock and I don't know if I can keep up with BF2142

Comment

Aw leaving already? I haven't even gotton a chance to play with you yet. Hope you'll be online in some other game. :salute:

Comment

Hey Eliminator, how have you settled in down under?

Hope everything went okay for you.

Now all you've gotta do is terrorise those Aussies.:yay::yay::yay:

Comment

Originally posted by BallaAce
                      At least give us a reason FFS !
                      it's not my cup of tea, never was

Comment

Working...
                      X