Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mysterious Assualt Uber-Gun

Greetings,

Playing the other day, had a kit that was no longer neccessary (Enemy walker all blown up) so I snag a pack from a dead guy, something more infantry related. Got it from someone on my team (EU) and the weapon I saw was this:

What is it? Was there some special collectors edition of 2142 that had a bonus gun or something? I didn't have it for long but it loaded at warp speed, rockets too, aimed like a machine and apparently did a good bit of damage. Didn't think to get an ammo count though.

I LIKE it.

So, again, what is it?

I remain, as always,
    Mad-Hamlet

please god no......

Its the best buy gun, look in the stickies at the top of this forum.

Ok it was removed i guess

Comment

Another BB gun thread... You could preorder Bf there and you'd get a special gun, the BOFORS rifle.

Comment

Oh no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!!! Aarrrghh!!!!!!!!! *Runs away screaming in terror*

Seriously, no more of these posts. Why, why in the name of god, was my old post unstickied?

Comment

it smelled really bad...we werent going to say anything incase we hurt your feelings dude, but the truth has to be told

Comment

hehe... look out mad helmet. =)

between this topic with people wondering what this gun is.... and voss vs. baur topics... they've been posted dozens and dozens of times.

hope your shirt is flame retardant.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
              it smelled really bad...we werent going to say anything incase we hurt your feelings dude, but the truth has to be told

ROFLMAO!!!!

Comment

When I saw the title to this thread, I died a little inside. Well I guess this goes to say something about the placebo effect of the guns in the game though. Suddenly what most people consider to be the worst rifle suddenly becomes an uber l33t gun.

Comment

IBL :locked:

Scar 11 reskin thread No. 169

Comment

I've never seen it before... I think it looks killer, how does it play?

Comment

Same as SCAR

Comment

It plays exactly the same as the SCAR, but it blocks like a third of the screen. Not a new weapon just a reskin and maybe a dif sound(cant remember since ive used it last). Now can we please not make another Best Buy gun thread?

Comment

O that sounds gay as hell lol! Well no more on this from me.:shakehead:

Comment

The funniest thing is that players think this gun is better ;it's just a different skin - if Im not mistaken;grass is always greener...rofl

Comment

hahhahahaha not another one

Comment

Working...
                              X