voluntary stat reset?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• voluntary stat reset?

This may be a strange question but does anybody know how to have your own soldier's stats COMPLETELY reset? Can you just delete the soldier then immediately re-create him?

The reason is simple: my main soldier [DeathEngineer] has been a BG since a couple of months after the game first came out and since then I have greatly improved my infantry skills (while playing an alternate solder) and so I want to 'rebuild' my main soldier from scratch using my current level of skills.

This may be kind of anal but I just want better stats for my main soldier. Improving the current stat is really difficult because I've already logged so many hours of playing that in order to make a dent in certain stats like Score Per Minute will literally take me years of solid playing to bring it up to the level I want to. A similar story is true of K/D, Accuracy, and others. If I 'restart' the soldier then I would immediately start out with much better stats (since I'm much better now) and will just have to work at maintaining them.

Anybody with any experience with this?

BTW, would this be considered 'padding' in anyway?

If you delete the soldier and recreate them you just get your soldier and his stats back. The only way to get em reset is if you cheat/glitch/statpad and EA do it for you :/

Comment

Originally posted by Crisis
      If you delete the soldier and recreate them you just get your soldier and his stats back. The only way to get em reset is if you cheat/glitch/statpad and EA do it for you :/
      Bummer I guess there's no way around it... KnP here I come!!!!:yay:

j/k I'd rather play with so-so stats than be branded:salute:.

Comment

I just made a new soldier and ran it to BG.

Comment

Originally posted by ojkilledthemfolk View Post
          I just made a new soldier and ran it to BG.
          If you don't mind me asking what's your playing style. Your stats looks pretty good for Plissken666 and you spend most of your time as assault but your heals and revive score are a lot lower than I had expected.

This is NOT a criticism.

Comment

Your KD isn't too Bad.
            Why bother just make a new character, the only reason i still play on my main account is because i have 100,000+ GP.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmmmmy
              Your KD isn't too Bad.
              Why bother just make a new character, the only reason i still play on my main account is because i have 100,000+ GP.
              I know, it's trivial (almost silly and maybe even childish) but since my average K/D, SPM, and Accuracy is quite bit higher per round now I just wanted to reflect that in my main soldier.

It's not the end of the world that I can't 'reset' my main soldier since I can just create a new one which I just did:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by DeathEngineer
                If you don't mind me asking what's your playing style. Your stats looks pretty good for Plissken666 and you spend most of your time as assault but your heals and revive score are a lot lower than I had expected.

This is NOT a criticism.
                I play the flow of the battle, trying to get the most kills. Played mostly on Gibralter when I started Plissken, it was a carry over from the first soldier. I thought I had a lot of revives and heals, I guess it goes along with playing on Gib. More Assault players.

Originally posted by DeathEngineer
                I know, it's trivial (almost silly and maybe even childish) but since my average K/D, SPM, and Accuracy is quite bit higher per round now I just wanted to reflect that in my main soldier.

It's not the end of the world that I can't 'reset' my main soldier since I can just create a new one which I just did:salute:
                Good luck it is full running thru all the ranks again, brought new life to the game.

Comment

I'm gonna try to get another brig.

Played w/ this one for 5-6 months.

Comment

I wouldnt worry about it. I would have thought this had happened to most people that started off crappy and got better (like me). My k/d ratio started off at about 0.7 as I had never played a bf game before 2142 and now on average its about 2 but of course my stats say its just under 1.5.

Comment

Once you deleted your soldier, it will still exist, but you can not use it anymore. When you create a new soldier with the same name, it will tell you the soldier already exists.

Comment

if you really wanted to, i would pm a dice member and ask them to reset you.

and in the slight chance they would, there would have to be some sort of way to prove that you are the account you're trying to get deleted. know what i mean?

i'd do that for the ultimate answer.

Comment

Am pretty sure you could try and PM a DICE member and tell hi your situation, see what he says.

Comment

OK, I just PM [DICE]CKMC about this let's see if he has an answer.

Comment

Working...
                            X