Car Bombs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Bombs

where does everyone stand on the subject of car bombs?
    i never use them on uncaps, but i lovem anywhere else, and why is this tactic banned on most servers? even on most where ramming/ jihad is alowed?

I can't see a server allowing ramming/jihad but prohibiting a car bomb...it's practically the same thing.

Personally I think it's cheap, but we don't prohibit it on our servers. Too many rules does not make for fun for admins or players IMO. I will call a player out as being cheap, but definitely no kicks for it.

Comment

even ill admit its a bit cheap,but i do it. and though cheap, its still a legitimate tactic right? i did it to people all the time in BFV, id putem in MI 8's, and letem fly around a while, them makem pissed by blowing up the c4 o so cleverly hidden in the cargo bay..... mwahahah...

Comment

What exactly is 'car bombing' is it like Jihading but against infantry?

If that's the case then I hardly see this in-game but it's still all right to me... especially if the server allows ramming/Jihading.

Comment

its sneaking into an enemy base, and rigging any sort of vehicle with RDX, and waiting unseen for someone to enter it. its fun

Comment

I think carbombing is okay while jihading is not. You have to have enough skill to sneak into someones base and do that, and also you are electing not to use RDX on their commander assets, which I would do over carbombing. Jihading is cheap as hell though because all you have to do is wait for an fav to spawn (which happens like once a minute) and then just load it up and ram away.

Comment

I guess I didn't realize what car bombing was.,,,

Camping in an uncap isn't going to go over well on most servers, hence the kicks. You'd probably get kicked out of our server if you were doing that in the uncap.

Comment

like i said though, i dont do it in uncaps, just at other flags. i do hate jihadding though.

Comment

"cheap" tactic... yes, effective tactic...sometimes (particularly useful for breaking out of base rapes)

generally, I don't do it in pubs, unless a few attempts at taking out the vehicle have failed... matches... carbomb/jihad FTW!

Comment

3rd = noobs that need more attention to titan. just because you dont think of it is because its hacks. taking advice from this 3rd person would be foolish.

Comment

C4ing assets is an integral part of any war.

Road side bombs are practically the same thing.

Comment

Jihads are just cheap and annoying.
                        these car bombs sound funny tho. i assume u put rdx on the bottom?

Comment

Jihads are alot of fun, useful too. Sure, its cheap, but this is WAR. Do what you have to to win (As long as you aren't glitching or hacking or something stupid like that)

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
                            Jihads are alot of fun, useful too. Sure, its cheap, but this is WAR. Do what you have to to win (As long as you aren't glitching or hacking or something stupid like that)
                            Because of Jihads i'll now take the walker into their uncap, i'm sick and tired of staying out of their uncap, only to have someone Jihad me because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by darkroom0716
                              its sneaking into an enemy base, and rigging any sort of vehicle with RDX, and waiting unseen for someone to enter it. its fun
                              If I am in an (near empty) enemy base I will attempt to cap it, not camp it.
                              But if I am defending a flag alone or have to leave assets behind, then I am certainly not above placing a few motion mines behind any valuable vehicles, just in case someone tries to grab them.

Comment

Working...
                              X