Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hug your Bioshock Install game even the demo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hug your Bioshock Install game even the demo!

AD WARE!!!!!

An anonymous reader writes "Sony (the owner of SecureROM copy protection) is still up to its old tricks. One would think that they would have learned their lesson after the music CD DRM fiasco, which cost them millions. However, they have now started infesting PC gaming with their invasive DRM. Fact...

I am so glad i bought it on steam. why does a demo need copy protection anyway?

DRM is so lame, especially since it cant copy to ipods, how retarded is that?

Comment

Sony flexing their muscles again :/

Comment

good to know. Now I won't try the demo out until there is some clarification on the issue or they release a demo without one.

Comment

Originally posted by looqas View Post
          good to know. Now I won't try the demo out until there is some clarification on the issue or they release a demo without one.
          The steam demo and full version do not have it as Steam already has it's own activation system.

Comment

The steam versions contains the SecureRom software, blame 2K for that, act of stupidity on their part, but anyhow SecureRom is not a Rootkit or piece of Malware, DRM may suck but is actually necessary...quite annoying how its hard to uninstall but meh

This page contains information on it...

Comment

Working...
            X