Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all medium no AA no dynamics

Comment

Low or off on everything except AA (I get headaches without at least 2X AA), and texture filtering/geometry on high for seeing things at a distance. This is for better FPS and less overheating since I play for long stretches at a time.

Comment

I find that shadows on infantry is useless, but on vehicles it sorta helps, especially air vehicles.

Comment

plz do explain

Comment

I will post some screenies soon of what mine looks like with everything on high with 4x AA ( basically maxed out)! looks amazing. I would like to see some screenies of mid- low settings? just out of curiosity.

Comment

Originally posted by mafia_boy
              I will post some screenies soon of what mine looks like with everything on high with 4x AA ( basically maxed out)! looks amazing. I would like to see some screenies of mid- low settings? just out of curiosity.
              Wouldn't it be easier for you to just set your own game settings to see for yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by DeathEngineer View Post
                Wouldn't it be easier for you to just set your own game settings to see for yourself?
                Yea but ive got a high end system and just wanted to see what the difference was from a mid-low end system? + Im just tooo lazy to change mine! lol

Comment

Originally posted by mafia_boy
                  Yea but ive got a high end system and just wanted to see what the difference was from a mid-low end system? + Im just tooo lazy to change mine! lol
                  Don't know if you have seen this but here are some of the med/low screenies:

Comment

Originally posted by DeathEngineer
                    Don't know if you have seen this but here are some of the med/low screenies:

http://bf2142.totalgamingnetwork.com...756#post395756
                    Wow, looks terrible dude:dead:, will take some later and post them! i would say there are a lot of differences judging by that! Tnx anyway buddy.

Comment

Working...
                    X