Respawn screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respawn screen

I have been playing just a couple weeks and one thing that frustrates me to no end is when I get revived and the spawn screen does not go away. What I have been doing is tapping caps lock twice real fast to get rid of it while trying to run to cover unfortunately I might be running towards the enemy for all I know. Is there a better way that others use?

Also a little something positive as a side note IO found the squad leader unlock that scans for enemies to have many bonus effects. The down side is the huge shoot me sign it puts on you but I found a good squad uses that to their advantage so as long as you can stay alive and behind a little cover when you get pinned down the enemy just focuses on where you are at and your squad can maneuver around them all and take them out. Unfortunately that squad is few and far between.

Originally posted by pepe5454 View Post
    I have been playing just a couple weeks and one thing that frustrates me to no end is when I get revived and the spawn screen does not go away. What I have been doing is tapping caps lock twice real fast to get rid of it while trying to run to cover unfortunately I might be running towards the enemy for all I know. Is there a better way that others use?

Also a little something positive as a side note IO found the squad leader unlock that scans for enemies to have many bonus effects. The down side is the huge shoot me sign it puts on you but I found a good squad uses that to their advantage so as long as you can stay alive and behind a little cover when you get pinned down the enemy just focuses on where you are at and your squad can maneuver around them all and take them out. Unfortunately that squad is few and far between.
    Does the scanner drone give you a constant update of the enemies location or just where they are at certain intervals, or even only once?

Comment

It seems to update every couple of seconds. I have seen a support throw their little scanner on one as well.

Comment

I am pressing Enter really fast, followed by CTRL to stand up and run for cover.

Comment

yes, the otus is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by pepe5454 View Post
            Welcome to the club since we all have to do the same thing; you're not doing anything wrong and there's no better way around it(as far as I know)... that's just how the game is.

Comment

The best thing to do is on berlin at the first flag, hide behind the wall with the accipher and use the pulse meter and watch the kills roll in. The drone at the right angle goes just over the wall why you are completely protected.

Comment

Working...
              X