X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Stunts vol. 1.5

Vol. 1.5

It's mine new stunts movie in BF2142.
    It have been marked as 1.5 because its a type of "teaser" before vol.2 which recording i'ill start after Sandbox2142 Full releases.
    For me its not a big new project, but some progress i did - example - we got a new actor called Blizzard ,we can see it on jumps on titan and GS stunts. I also used Sony Vegas 7.0 to edit, learning how to use that great program was hard but at least i know how to do that "flash"

Thx for watchin'
    LINK

And a link for vol.1
    Vol.1.5 is here ! Watch !http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehvXN6QLQ3QComming Soon. - vol.2.0Im already waiting for sandbox 2142 full version, when it'll be rel...

i want my 1:56 back

Comment

the first 1, i turned off quickly.. just seemed a bit boring, and the 1.5 was ok.. but nothing special, seen and done it all before..

Comment

points at link in sig about my mod

Comment

Sorry Sys. i'll wait for Sandbox 2142. RDX is not everything in stunt movie ;}

Comment

Originally posted by Cravol View Post
            but RDX means flying like hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Cravol View Post
              i think most of what u have been doing in these vids doesnt count as stunts.. at least what u can do with his mod is stunting xD

Comment

Well that was boring.

I was expecting something half decent, like jumping onto the bridge running to the otherside then hopping back on to the transport as it flew under.

Comment

Wow, just...wow. In a bad way.

Music sucked.

Comment

I still want my 1:56 back

Comment

Anyone know the name of that song in the first movie?

Comment

Juno Reactor - Mona Lisa Overdrive (Matrix Reloaded Soundtrack)

Comment

Working...
                        X