lost the flavor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost the flavor

for some reason, I have totally lost interest in PC gaming, dunno why lol do you as you get older?

Hey Mate,

I dunno, I would think it has something to do with ones self as far as if you lose interest in PC gaming or gaming in general for that matter. I went through a stage at about age 24 where I didn't have a desire to play any type of video game, after a few years and a few good releases of games I found myself right back in the action and have been ever since, all though my gaming preference has changed drastically and I will only play a select few types of games these days. (PC Only) That may or may not have its advantages, this way I focus all my time on one specific game so you end up being really good, at least above the average player.

-Enfamous

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432 View Post
      for some reason, I have totally lost interest in PC gaming, dunno why lol do you as you get older?
      As I got older, I lost interest in console gaming :P Though I don't play the PC as much as I used to and when I do, it's usually singleplayer games

Comment

I dropped console games two years ago... just stopped playing 'em when I got this current PC which at the time was new, and saw the world of PC gaming. RTS, MMORPG (which I soon found I dont like) and mainly, FPS. Oh how much better then are on PC. Having a full keyboard of commands, a mouse rather than that stupid joystick. Easy online access, customizable games with mods.

I still play some sort of game everyday, though only PC ones, and 4 times out of 5 a FPS, and occasionally an RTS.

Gaming is just so relaxing after a long day. Let all your troubles melt away as you enter a fantasy world of headshots, grenade spam, careerpoints, build orders, unit counts, and trying to find that damn Jewel of Therestine which is hidden on the other side of that really confusing puzzle.

Comment

Working...
        X