Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark 12-RDX Add-on to Clark 15B, or new weapon ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark 12-RDX Add-on to Clark 15B, or new weapon ?

Yep another nub question, this time guaranteed not to start a fight.

I have seen some video recently on YouTube which made we think that you can equip the Clark 15B and the Clark 12-RDX at the same time. Is this true ? I thought it was a new weapon which would replace the 15B.

It fills an unlock spot, but doesn't replace your weapon slot.

Comment

You can have the Clark-RDX with any of the other Support guns as well, it doesn't have to be the Clark.

Example, you can be using the Shuko, and then switch to the Clark-RDX if you have it equipped.

Comment

The Clark 12-RDX is an entirely different weapon/tool. Though it would have been nice as an upgrade where if you right click it would fire the explosives, and uses the same ammo as the Clark.

Comment

Actually when i first unlocked it and had very quickly read the weapon descritpion, i too thought that what i unlocked was actually something that improved the normal Clark shotty.

For a couple of rounds i went around Camp G with Clark and I was convinced that after this "improvement" the Clark really was lethal You should've seen my face the first time that i accidentially whipped out the actual RDX gun unlock "WTF is this now ?!?"

Comment

The RDX Shotty is actually good for "moving" people around. No one likes to take damage without at least doing some damage back, so people run away from the glowing balls of moderate pain

Kinda fun to whip out now and then.

I wish those glowing balls stuck to people...

Comment

Works great in crowds (imagines CampG close to the train tracks).

Comment

Pretty much a longer range, sticky, less powerful grenade.

I like to use it on enemy FAVs, maybe kill the driver/passenger, or just damage the car.

Comment

when im in gibraltar on eu i use it on the fav that comes speeding i stand on the ramp shoot the little ball in the drivers face and watch it kill 2 people out of 3 lol.

Comment

different weapon

it sucks most of the time

Comment

Working...
                    X