worst game ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worst game ever

I just played the worst game ever, first round ended quickly but something was wrong with the level. Later, I had a framerate of somewhere between 3 and 45, mostly 3.

Also, none of the controls were working, it was like I wasn't playing at all, sadly, the stats were recorded from that game. Atleast I rezzed a few people.

BTW: if I'm not mistaken berlin should have buildings, and infantry, and visible vehicles. Oh and when I press strafe I should strafe, not run forward into enemy fire.

ouch :laugh: sometimes the stars align for you, this is proof that sometimes they align against you:laugh:

Comment

That's nothing...

The Real Worst Game EVER:

Comment

Wow. I've done bad myself. I had -22 teamwork points in one round, I was doing so horrible, while I was playing I had 5 accidental TKs (got punished for all but 1) and I killed myself 2 times (not by clicking suicide) but once by landing out of bounds on camp gibraltar and once by accidentally detonating the RDX while I was standing right next to it while blowing up commander assets. I had 20+ kills though, and many revives and heals, and I only had 7 or 8 points at the end of the round, and on top of that, the freakin game crashed 2 times that round.

Comment

oh and shortly after that pic was taken I was pwned by a walker I couldn't see, then I insta-spawned infront of an RDX hopper, then I insta-spawned and wandered around without walls and got sniped.

After the round ended I could see walls, but my controls were all wonky.
          I quit before I could get the purple heart.

Comment

worst ROUND ever. worst ROUND ever. Saying game makes me think you're a newb that just got the game and thinks training in singleplayer is good enough.

Comment

Working...
            X