This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacker Outs Himself in Forums: Too dumb to be true? No

So this fine specimen of human brilliance decides it would be a good idea to advertise his 'stat-padding and hacks website' in these forums . What he failed to realize, is that users on the TBF2142 forums aren't dumb, well most of them aren't. :yay:

Thread Link:http://bf2142.totalgamingnetwork.com...886#post391886

A rather observant user, who goes by the name of Lt.ConVix, points out that this player is actually a forum admin on the mentioned hacks website. LOL! In an attempt to save face, the genius mind of xV1rU5x starts to say, "I just registered to complain". Another well deserved LOL! See pic and you will LOL too! :laugh2:

xV1rU5x...what a freak. i was in the midst of posting a response to my little friend when the thread got nixed...dang guys..we were having fun too.

ohh well..heres my response i was gonna post in the orignal thread.

Originally posted by xV1rU5x View Post
    lol you such a n00b lmao, you think thats my ingame name do you hahahahahahaha ever heard of photoshop??
    Ahhh yes...another Diaper wearing cheater who has no real skills of his own so he feels it nessesary to manufacture some..don't you love it when these Morons take a long hard look into there huggies diapers and see no Balls, so they run and call the other chartered members of the Tinfoil Hat club for a big group no-pants hug and come up with ways to make skills instead of doing it like the rest of us do..EARN THEM... No run off little boy and fall asleep tonight and dream of the day in the future when you too get to wear bigboy underwear and have real skillz.

Comment

Wow those smileys suck.

You'd think he would at least pick a different username, lol.

Comment

Ah... while your intentions might be good, making a new thread to refer to one that's been locked/removed is against the rules here.

That hack-tard also doesn't need any more attention.

He's a moron and no-doubt suffers from extreme social rejection.
        He's gotta live with that.
        His crime is his punishment.

Comment

^ locked

xV1rU5x wont be back again,

Comment

Working...
          X