Titan Air Drops no longer available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Air Drops no longer available?

Ok, So I have been trying to get this pin inorder to get the air transport ribbon and the air transport medal. I contacted EA and asked why I am not able to get this?

Here was there reply:

"After a thorough check on the Titan Air Drop Pin, I am afraid it is no longer available. "

So does this mean the Aerial Service Ribbon & Air Transport Transfer Medal are no longer availble either?

They are still available as far as I know. Just the criteria has changed a little!

Comment

Originally posted by Howpathetic View Post
      Ok, So I have been trying to get this pin inorder to get the air transport ribbon and the air transport medal. I contacted EA and asked why I am not able to get this?

Here was there reply:

"After a thorough check on the Titan Air Drop Pin, I am afraid it is no longer available. "

So does this mean the Aerial Service Ribbon & Air Transport Transfer Medal are no longer availble either?
      why ask e/a they are mostly stoned

Comment

[Bad Info Removed by Gimpy]

Comment

when did they fix/remove the pin?

Comment

I did it once by accident but never managed to do it again.

Comment

so you mean to tell me that for us who didnt cheat its impossible to get all the badges and pins now????

it would seem like one hell of a crappy fix it they just decided to take them out of the game.

can someone else confirm this because of this is true i think i might just have to start bugging the crap out of EA/DICE to bring it back

if this is true its really going to tick me off...

Comment

Wait a sec...

I just recalled.

They didn't totally rip the Titan drop points out, but they made it rather hard to get them.

Now what you need to do is be more than 250 meters away from the enemy Titan when someone boards your Transport, then you have to fly them to the enemy Titan, they have to pod down, then you'll get a point. Then you'll have to fly back out to 250 meters away again and repeat.

Sorry for the confusion in my earlier post. Wasn't thinking.

Comment

thank god, i was about to say. sucks they made it so hard now but at least its still possible. plus i wont worry about that for at leat another 200 hours on the game

Comment

I hear what you are saying, but I believe that they might have made it unavailable. It would be good to get some clarification on this subject as that is an award I just started to work on... why waste time if it is no longer offered?

Comment

Well considering the points are still available (I got a couple last night) I'd be very suprised if the award isn't.

Comment

i thought they changed it so you have to be miles away from the titan, i think if you fly into orbit with your air transport people can pod out onto the titan and you can get the badge, pin or whatever

Comment

last time you just need to hover over the titan and when people pod down you get the points but people exploited this so EA made a req

Comment

Working...
                          X