Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voss over powered? lolz The only thing that makes it good, is it's 40 round clip.

Comment

quick in before voss lock

Comment

Made it before lock!

I think the Mod's should make a special section in the forums called

"Voss Rant's Go Here"

Comment

if its gonna keep its other performance attributes, it definitly needs a much lower initial accuracy. it can snipe far better than the other assault rifles. and its far better at point blank, l85 all over again. can spray at close, or snipe at long. im not saying it should be nerfed, im saying the other rifles need alot of work.

Comment

In before lock !

Oh wait, it's my thread.... *doh!*

Comment

Originally posted by rbevan59 View Post
              Made it before lock!

I think the Mod's should make a special section in the forums called

"Voss Rant's Go Here"
              Yep, they need to implement a word search on the titles and text of the first post if the title contains the word voss or the first post has too many references to said voss it auto saves to the forum trashcan.

Comment

Originally posted by rbevan59 View Post
                "Voss Rants Go Here"
                Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Smith View Post
                  if its gonna keep its other performance attributes, it definitly needs a much lower initial accuracy. it can snipe far better than the other assault rifles. and its far better at point blank, l85 all over again. can spray at close, or snipe at long. im not saying it should be nerfed, im saying the other rifles need alot of work.
                  Yeah, or just a simple min. damage nerf. Does it really need to do just 2 less than the supposed long range baur? Maybe just lower the min. damage to 15, still better than an SMG. It'd be worse than the Lambert at a range, but it's supposed to be, it's a Light Assault rifle.

It'd keep it's playability and spraying power, keep it's close range power, keep it's 40 round mag, but would be ineffective in ranges where the Baur should be the main choice.

With a Baur it's stupid to try and take out 3 close range foes at once, that's what the Voss is for. With a Voss it should be a stupid idea to engage a foe at 60m, but right now it's merely slight setback.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox View Post
                    With a Baur it's stupid to try and take out 3 close range foes at once, that's what the Voss is for. With a Voss it should be a stupid idea to engage a foe at 60m, but right now it's merely slight setback.
                    And even then it's only because most Voss-only users don't realise there's such a thing as 'burst-fire' and 'single-shot'. Luckily.

Voss only needs to have its range decreased (something like 25m to start losing damage, 50m to min damage) and have it's accuracy reduced. Then it would be as effective at long range as the Baur is at short range.

~Wolfgang

Comment

People will never agree to it. They see "Voss" and "decrease" in the same sentence and go crazy, defending the only weapon they know how to use. If you truly are good at this game, and you know how all the weapons perform, you would know that the Voss is much better at long range than the Baur is at close range.

Heres a plan: Give the Baur an extra 10 bullets and increase its rate of fire. Maybe then we will have 2 comparable assault rifles, but right now we have an all-in-one master assault rifle, and a designated marksman rifle that can fire on full auto.

Comment

i have the voss but i dont sue it..

it kinda depends on the map

Comment

The voss is fine as is.

As people have said play to your kit/weapon's strength. My favorite gun is the Clark, and I play accordingly I don't cry out 'OH NOES I just got pwned by a Lambert at >20m it needs to be nerfed'. I just think damn, shouldn't have got myself into a situation where my weapon is at a disadvantage.

Before you say the Voss is never at a disadvatnage, believe me it is if I find you at close range with my Clark, also it's useless against a sniper >50m out. Doesn't have a chance against a proned LMG/HMG ~20 - 50m out.

The only thing about the Voss is that it is so easy to use.

Originally posted by flyingfish32 View Post
                          i have the voss but i dont sue it..

it kinda depends on the map
                          LOL in flyingfish32 vs Voss, the court finds in favour of the Voss. Flyingfish32 is hereby ordered to pay all costs.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealWolfgang View Post
                            And even then it's only because most Voss-only users don't realise there's such a thing as 'burst-fire' and 'single-shot'. Luckily.

Voss only needs to have its range decreased (something like 25m to start losing damage, 50m to min damage) and have it's accuracy reduced. Then it would be as effective at long range as the Baur is at short range.

~Wolfgang
                            That too, just something so it doesn't creep into the Baur's territory. A Voss and a Krylov/SCAR being used by two identical users at a range should end with the Voss losing by a bit. Assuming I understand how to calculate zoomed accuracy from a standing position, the Voss will out-do the stock rifles at 65m, assuming single shots are used, fired perfectly timed to when all recoil and deviation are reset. The advantage is slight but should be the other way around.

The Baur is perfect though, buffing it to make the Voss less used would end in an over powered Baur.

Comment

user request..

i was busy :|:

Comment

Working...
                              X