Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO : Learn TG

"Learn TG"

At www.TacticalGamer.com servers we run "Learn TG" squads to Welcome server visitors.

These squads are a mix of TG regulars and visitors, to show visitors talking teamwork, TG style !

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Nice vid!

I always love playing on the tactical gamer server. Too bad I cant get in enough

Last time I had a tactical gamer commander and that was awesome. He relayed everything. This gave me a very real feeling. It was almost like being in a real important battle.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberzomby View Post
      Nice vid!

I always love playing on the tactical gamer server. Too bad I cant get in enough

Last time I had a tactical gamer commander and that was awesome. He relayed everything. This gave me a very real feeling. It was almost like being in a real important battle.
      Yes, when you have the full chain of command from CO to SL to SM and they are all doing their job properly then it is AWESOME

Comment

Got to agree like I said earlier.

Just played on the tactical gamer server again this evening. I was squad leading and had a squad that listened. Too bad there wasnt a proper commander

I like being a squad leader ( since the past few weeks ) but theres nothing nicer than being it on a tactical gamer server where you can get a crowd that listens

Comment

Working...
        X