No announcement yet.

What happends if..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand why people think so highly of these "clue" stackers. i mean its like challanging a five year old to a game of tag only to kick him in the nuts when he comes close.

You can claim "ownage" when you have people with the same skill/teamplay on the oppesite team, not before.

Comment

I don't know why, but whenever I see a bunch of people getting together and claiming 'ownage' or 'pwnage' I can't help but imagine a bunch of fat pasty-faced snerds high-fiving each other with Cheeto-stained fingers and snickering like fourth graders in some subterranean computer den while simultaneously wiping the orange-hued slobber off of their keyboards.

No knock on you guys, but I just can't get that image out of my head when I read threads like this. :P

~Wolfgang

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealWolfgang
        I don't know why, but whenever I see a bunch of people getting together and claiming 'ownage' or 'pwnage' I can't help but imagine a bunch of fat pasty-faced snerds high-fiving each other with Cheeto-stained fingers and snickering like fourth graders in some subterranean computer den while simultaneously wiping the orange-hued slobber off of their keyboards.

No knock on you guys, but I just can't get that image out of my head when I read threads like this. :P

~Wolfgang
        I second that, and posted by someone else a long time ago:

Comment

Know what you mean, its easy to boast skill when most likely your not playing same level people

Comment

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX
            I once played on a server together with a couple Squadplay All The Way members. Needless to say they totally owned the other team.
            It's absolutely cool to see them on the minimap, with 5 dots around the squadleader running around from flag to flag. Unstoppable.
            Pff me and Crosland would take out a squad of 6 easily

Comment

Squadplay guys.

http://www.ipdclan.com/ Squadplay dudes have a challenge to knife me! But some days they horribly fail...

lolercakes

Comment

We're not all nerds... but, we all don't care to brag about owning all the nerds, either. Dudes, it's a freakin' game.

Real men don't need to brag. Why? We've already got a good job, an attractive wife, kids that love us and have learned the immense power of humility and grace. It's funny how everyone seeks the first three but it's the power of humility and grace which is the key to the others and it gets overlooked. Why? Because of your big EGOs.

lollercakes indeed!
                I love to watch those dudes trickle in and get Clarked!

Comment

Originally posted by sonicpixel
                  We're not all nerds... but, we all don't care to brag about owning all the nerds, either. Dudes, it's a freakin' game.

Real men don't need to brag. Why? We've already got a good job, an attractive wife, kids that love us and have learned the immense power of humility and grace. It's funny how everyone seeks the first three but it's the power of humility and grace which is the key to the others and it gets overlooked. Why? Because of your big EGOs.
                  That wasn't aimed at me was it???

Comment

Originally posted by n00bs4brkfst
                    That wasn't aimed at me was it???
                    Nah, if you look we posted at the same time...

No worries!

Everyone here is so 1337 all the time. It gets old.

Comment

Nah, if you look we posted at the same time...

No worries!

Everyone here is so 1337 all the time. It gets old.

Well I'm uBEr- zOmG HaX - L33t !!1111111111!:laugh:

I'd like to play in a serv w/ some of y'all.

EDIT: "Squadplay" is never about points. Bragging about points means nothing, and if you don't yet understand that then you are not truly a teamplayer.

Comment

Originally posted by n00bs4brkfst
                        ...snip...
                        EDIT: "Squadplay" is never about points. Bragging about points means nothing, and if you don't yet understand that then you are not truly a teamplayer.
                        Exactly! The points come from good squadplay. :yay:

Comment

lollercakes indeed!
                          I love to watch those dudes trickle in and get Clarked!
                          Lol i was messing around, but it's true :laugh: i don't brag, my stats are to sh!t to brag with :laugh:

So calm down old guy :laugh:

Comment

As a clan us SP guys really do know our stuff, such a great feeling playing with you guys, SP for life hehe.

BTW lo Bob dude good to see you finally visit these forums (Its dogfighters)

Oh and the pasty faced nerds with cheeto stained fingers? Reminds me of mukky :evil:

Comment

Working...
                            X