Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Story of three stats padders (alot of pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story of three stats padders (alot of pics)

first 3 ppl in PAC team are our heroes

if you try guess whatt hey are doing, here is answer

to make it easier they make locked team

and here is final result of padding, stars for all padders + very nice points with no kills and just few deaths

Dropping stuff out of a transport is statspadding now?

Comment

don't post how to stat pad, that = ban

Comment

But they fixed that bug a while ago.... What gives? Oh well, just shows how obvious my leaving battlefield was. So what's on the wallhacking/glitching/statpadders menu this patch?

Comment

Maybe it's just the resupply points or something from dropping stuff out and rearming, but there's more efficent ways to stat pad, this is already done, to some extent, in grenade spamming titan corridors.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
            Dropping stuff out of a transport is statspadding now?
            Dropping IPSs out of transports serves what function other than to pad them stats?

RDX, motion mines, and grenades, I can understand, but if you look close they're dumping everything they can outta the back of that bird... including an IPS you can see in one screeny.

IMHO, that's perty ghay. However, it's a very hard thing to "fix" without impacting people who use this tactic in legitimate ways.

Comment

While this is stupid to do and totally sucks for the rest of their team, I really don't care that there are stupid people out there who will cheat to gain something insignificant.

You know what? This planet is full of stupid and lame people.

I choose to hang out with fraggers, not padders. :salute:

I see Scinto is viewing... in before the lock! :locked:

Comment

actually instead of posting it here you should be sending that to EA customer service.

something might get done that way

Comment

I don't give a damn about stat padders, if they want to get brig-gen like that then it's their wasted time and money. Games are meant to have fun not fap over ranks that they can't really brag about. If they brag about getting brig gen people ask for proof, if they give their in game name we see them as padders and call them n00bs. It's lose-lose for them.

Comment

Originally posted by cliffro View Post
                    actually instead of posting it here you should be sending that to EA customer service.

something might get done that way
                    actualy i do this too

Comment

OK, I'm lost. So they are throwing crap out the transport (from the side position I assume), so what ? How does this get them points ? Baffling. Just blow them up with the AA and that will soon piss them off.

Comment

You know, you don't make a thread showing stat padders every time you see them. You know why? Because there's no motive. You'll get a few replies like "i hate those damn padders" etc, and you might get the lock, but other than that, those padders will live to pad another day.

Because no one (EA) will do jack about them.

Comment

DOH If the driver and passenger(s) are also resupply they get tons of resupply points. The point is here, as someone mentioned, its a legitimate tactic. These idiots chose to exploit it. Therefore they are cheats and should be banned.

Name and Shame them. It encourages other fair and just players to do the same. Someo players want to stick their head in the sand and ignore them. WHY? Be mature like the thread starter and make an effort to get rid off them. Trust me the game will be a better place without them.

Comment

Originally posted by sonicpixel View Post
                            I see Scinto is viewing... in before the lock! :locked:

woot me too lol

sorry man the admins are lock happy nowadays.:shakehead:

Comment

haha! BeTaF_Bulletpower , that's me I noticed them to, but I don't get how they do it? What do they do? Drop supplies above the battlefield or shoot the guns and resuply themselves????

Comment

Working...
                              X