What constitutes Teamwork Score?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What constitutes Teamwork Score?

OK, another nub question. What exactly constitutes a Teamwork Score ? Can we list them out, their criteria (must be squad leader, must be squad member, etc) and the points you get for each.

The following lists are based on posts in this Thread

Teamwork Score - Positive
    • Healing (1 point per 50% soldier health)
    • Reviving (1 point)
    • Resupplying (1 point)
    • Repairing (1 point per 50% damage or recover Commander Asset)
    • Neutralise Silo/Control Point (1 point)
    • Capture Silo/Control Point(2 points)
    • Capture Silo/Control Point Assists (1 point)
    • Defend Silo/Control Point - Kill a soldier trying to capture a silo or Control Point(1 point)
    • Spotted Assists - Spot Enemy which teammate then kills (0.5 point)
    • Diver Ability Assist - Kills by Teammate when sharing a vehicle (0.5 point)
    • Squad Order Bonus - Kill, Revive, Heal, Resupply, Repair near Squad Leader (1 point)
    • Squad Assist Bonus - Heal, Revive, Resupply, Repair a Squad member (1 point)
    • Transport Drops (? point)
    • Kill assist - Remove 50% health from an enemy that a team mate then kills (0.5 point) <-- Is this a Teamwork Score ?
    Teamwork Score - Negative
    • Teamkill (-3 points)
    • Team Damage (-? points)
    • Team Vehicle Damage (-? points)
    • Team Switch (-2 points) <-- Is this a Teamwork Score ?
    • Suicide (-2 points) <-- Is this a Teamwork Score ?
    Anything else or changes to the above ?

Healing, Repairing, Capture assists, Transport drops, Spotted assists (spotting an enemy and then a team mate killing that enemy within a few seconds) and a few other things that I can not recall at the moment.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Add reviving and resupplying to the list and I am not sure about defend scrores for silo or flag defence. And killing enemy when you are within command range of your squadleader or the given objective of the squad may also add to teamwork score.

Comment

The points you get when you are in a vehicle and someone else in it makes a kill, forgotten the name at the moment but it got me about 30 teamwork points in one round with just one walker
        Driver assists!

Comment

Originally posted by [DICE]CKMC View Post
          Healing, Repairing, Capture assists, Transport drops, Spotted assists (spotting an enemy and then a team mate killing that enemy within a few seconds) and a few other things that I can not recall at the moment.

Hope this helps.
          Cheers buddy, that's excellent. Can DICE confirm the other suggestions we had below ?
          • Kill Enemy within "range" of your Squad Leader
          • Kill Enemy within "range" of Squad Objective
          • Kills by Teammate when sharing a vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by bigAPE View Post
            Cheers buddy, that's excellent. Can you confirm the two suggestions we had below ?
            • Kill Enemy within "range" of your Squad Leader
            • Kill Enemy within "range" of Squad Objective
            See my post above for Driver Ability Assist (I think thats what its called)
            Maybe as a contrast include a negative team work score?
            Teamkill, team damage, team vehicle damage, suicide etc.?

Comment

Yup those other actions also count.

Comment

These are the ones that I know

gs = global score
                cs = career score (added at the end of the round)

Healing (Heal 50% of a soldiers health, doesn't have to be all in one go or the same soldier e.g. 25% of one soldier and 25% of another = 1 heal point) 1 gs point.

Revive - 1 gs point

Resupply (Not sure how much you have to resupply) 1 gs point

Repairing (Repair 50% of a vehicle or bring commander asset back online or bring titan gun from none operational to operational) 1 gs point

Capture assist 1 gs point

Neutralise (Be the first person to a CP and neutralise it) 1 gs point

Capture (Be the first person to a CP and capture it) 2 gs points

CP Defend (Kill a soldier trying to cap your CP before they neutralise it) 1 gs point

Targeting assist (Spot an enemy that a team mate then kills) 0.5 gs points

Kill assist (Take at least 50% health from an enemy that a team mate then kills 0.5 gs points

Driver ability assist (Somebody kills an enemy from within the vehicle you are in) 0.5 gs points

Squad Order Bonus (Make a kill, revive, heal, resupply, repair within your squad leaders order radius) 1 cs point each for you and squad leader

Squad Assist Bonus (Heal, revive, resupply, repair a squad mate) 0.5 cs point

Suicide -2 gs points
                Team Switch (Intentional, not a server enforced switch) -2 gs points.

Comment

OK, that's great. As I mentioned above though, are we sure these all count as "Teamwork Score" ?

Comment

Well the Squad order bonus and squad assist bonus aren't strictly spaeking teamwork scores as they are added to your career score at the end of the round.

The suicide and teamswitch are definately teamwork scores.

EDIT:

And the troop tranport points (Someone pods from the transport you are flying on to the enemy titan, only if they are in the transport before you get within a certain radius of the Titan) are 1 point.

Comment

So if I revive a Squad Member (as a Squad Member, not Squad Leader) when travelling with a tight Squad I should get 3 points. 1 for the Revive, 1 for the Squad Assist Bonus and 1 for Squad Order Bonus ?

Jesus, if only people played in squads properly. I find it SO hard to find anyone willing to play as a unit.

Comment

So if I revive a Squad Member (as a Squad Member, not Squad Leader) when travelling with a tight Squad I should get 3 points. 1 for the Revive, 1 for the Squad Assist Bonus and 1 for Squad Order Bonus ?

Jesus, if only people played in squads properly. I find it SO hard to find anyone willing to play as a unit.
                        This is correct if you revive a squad mate within your squad leaders order radius, however the squad assist and squad order bonus aren't true teamwork points as they are added at the end of the round.

Comment

Originally posted by RMcLeod View Post
                          however the squad assist and squad order bonus aren't true teamwork points as they are added at the end of the round.
                          So they won't count towards the Awards that require IoR nn Teamwork Score ?

Comment

Does anybody know the exact "range" of being nearby the objective and/or Squad leader? I've been wondering about this for quite a while now.

Comment

So they won't count towards the Awards that require IoR nn Teamwork Score ?
                              No they won't

Comment

Working...
                              X