European Honorific Cross?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European Honorific Cross?

Hey I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

I was awarded the European Honorific Cross, and I havent even owned the game as long as it takes to get the award. It didn't show up in game, but I logged in a few days ago and noticed it, I thought it was cool, until I realised I didn't get the 500 points you would usually get for a medal like that ( i think its 500). Anyways is there anyway that it could just be an error showing up for me, or maybe I have it and won't get the points for it anymore when I do reach that point?

I probly confused you a long the way, but please help if you can.

O and check my sig its there...

No points for medals, only badges and ribbons.

Comment

OK well I feel a lot better now lol. Cool. Anyone know how it might have happened tho?

Comment

has anyone else played on the account

Comment

Hard to say based on the little info you give.. like have you recently used a time machine or entered a wormhole in the time-space continuum ? (sorry, i'm tired :P)

but seriously, i have never gotten a time based award too early :S Strange.

Comment

Its a random bug that happens with the EU Cross and the PAC Star. No free points though, its just a random screw up It happened to me on my second soldier, Mr.Kaizer. Proof:

Comment

Hard to say based on the little info you give.. like have you recently used a time machine or entered a wormhole in the time-space continuum ? (sorry, i'm tired :P)

but seriously, i have never gotten a time based award too early :S Strange.
              My time machine is collecting dust in the attic, I haven't used it for a while now...

Its a random bug that happens with the EU Cross and the PAC Star. No free points though, its just a random screw up It happened to me on my second soldier, Mr.Kaizer. Proof:
              I figured so. Well thanks guys.

Comment

I got the Pac star on my account, on like my 2nd or 3rd game ever with BF2142. I just started playing the game like a month ago, and got it before I even knew what those medals were for.

It seemed for me, that for some reason as soon as I had the 3 min's IAR, that counted and I was awarded the star.

Comment

Yeah a few others have said the same thing, but what do you expect, its EA...

Comment

Working...
                  X