Update available problem[Northern Strike]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update available problem[Northern Strike]

I install BF2142 vanilla, then install NS. After NS is finished installing it says "UPDATE AVAILABLE". I hit "OK" and then nothing happens.

The problem is that there is no links to start playing Northern Strike. It doesn't even say it's installed(But it does on EA link). I've even check the mods folder and there isn't even a folder named "Northern Strike" or anything close. As a matter of fact, there is only one folder there named "BF2142".

Help please.

It's already installed! Just play Vanilla and you'll find your Chocolate (NS) there ready to play.

Comment

nice...

Comment

Haha. I feel so stupid now. Thanks.

Now it's saying I have modified content which I do not. Help with this?

Comment

After you install NS you have to re-install the 1.25 patch... that is the "update" it is referring to... and why you have "modified content"...

Comment

1. Install BF2142
            2. Install 1.25 Patch (Full)
            3. Download & Install NS Booster
            4. Reinstall 1.25 Patch (Full)
            5. Open BF2142 as normal (nothing changes), but you can now play on NS maps and permanently unlock those NS unlocks and lots of vanilla unlocks thanks to the 10 unlock credits you get for those neat new NS Badges and ribbons!

Comment

I got it. Thanks everyone, and please excuse my stupidity.

bigAPE = Bapes? :P

Comment

Originally posted by pilvlp View Post
                I got it. Thanks everyone, and please excuse my stupidity.

bigAPE = Bapes? :P
                dont worry about it mate once my mouse stopped working in game and it took me three days to realise that I had the settings on 0;I was like WTF those DICE bastads - had to post on the forums to get someone to spot the problem -felt like a right noobish ****

Comment

if u want to find the folder where northern strike is, look in C:/ and look for a folder called ProgramData, then in Electronic Arts, then EA Link, then Cache, then its in one of those folders it wont be named northern strike but the setup is in there

Comment

Working...
                  X