Squad scoreboard explaination?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad scoreboard explaination?

The first column is total score, the 2nd squad bonus I think. The numbers don't seem to add up. Can someone explain what each # is? Also how come EU Bravo squad got gold for squad points even though they had 13/31 while PAC Alpha has 37/77?

The first column is your score in the round so the 1 point for a kill etc.
    2nd column is your squad leader success points and squad order bonus

The reason they don't add up would be due to the fact of people joining/leaving squads. the total at the bottom is the total cumulative points gained in that squad but it only shows the points all the people currently in the squad.

For the reason they got the gold and you didn't, I have no idea.

Comment

What is the squad leader's 2nd number? Shouldn't it be the same as the total for the second column?

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
        What is the squad leader's 2nd number? Shouldn't it be the same as the total for the second column?
        Nah that's your squad leader success points, so when your squad does something like revive another squad member or resupply them you get a point. But not every time they do it will they get a squad order bonus point maybe every 2 or 3 revives, but you'll get a success point for it.

Your points go into the total at the bottom to.

Comment

Oh, that explains it, I didn't add the SL's squad score with the rest. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
          X