Servers that randomize players after every round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers that randomize players after every round

Are there actually such servers that randomize the players after every round? I never heard of any of such servers in my region.

I know of none in my area either. Infact, is it possible to "shuffle" players at all?

Comment

82ID server randomizes players every round. But its camp G only

OT: zyml, nice rank

Comment

I never seen it. I don't think anyways. It would be i good idea. Say if a team loses with a different of say 150 tickets or more then do it. if the games are close then leave the same teams.

Comment

Originally posted by HEFO View Post

Wow...at least there's actually such a server. It actually gets kind of sick when clan players stay on one team to bully pubbers in a public server

OT: thanks

Comment

I've seen it a few times, couldn't name the servers though.

Comment

its a feature in BF2CC so i would assume it was carried over to BF2142CC,

sound easier to shuffle teams instead of admins swapping manually, will have to give it a try sometime

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto View Post
                its a feature in BF2CC so i would assume it was carried over to BF2142CC
                I never knew this. It's a wonder more servers don't use it.

Comment

Originally posted by HEFO View Post

:laugh:

Not that he would hang out in a K&P server as evidenced by the sig. Many of you care what a Supreme Padder do, why should he be any different eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto View Post
                    its a feature in BF2CC so i would assume it was carried over to BF2142CC,

sound easier to shuffle teams instead of admins swapping manually, will have to give it a try sometime
                    Yes, it is a setting in 2142cc but alot of servers don't use it as people like to play on the same team as their buddies. We will switch up a couple people if we go through 2-3 rounds of one side dominating because that is usually all it takes to balance things out. But generally we find that if one side is totally dominating the other it generally balances itself out after a few rounds as people come and go.

Comment

It's definitely a setting in 2142CC that any server could turn on or off.

I like for our server to swap teams normally, but if things get unbalanced then I turn on "randomize teams" until things are evened out. Then I go back to just switching teams every round.

The reason being, if I randomize teams after every round someone is going to get stuck in the uncap for 2 rounds on Gibraltar or Cerbere or Berlin as opposed to having the uncap one round then being the defending team the next round. I wouldn't want to get stuck in an uncap for 2 rounds back to back and I doubt anyone else would either.

Comment

Originally posted by [-NM-]-SS- View Post

Not that he would hang out in a K&P server as evidenced by the sig. Many of you care what a Supreme Padder do, why should he be any different eh?
                        yeah it seems that to get any further than brig gen you have to play on k+p servers. least in realizing this we can all give up hope of advancing i suppose?

Comment

our server was using it but then some of my clan members were complaining about it, and we just stack teams

Comment

Originally posted by VT Nerd View Post
                            I like for our server to swap teams normally, but if things get unbalanced then I turn on "randomize teams" until things are evened out. Then I go back to just switching teams every round.
                            Wow if only the EA SG servers would do such things, that would be fair for everyone I guess.

Originally posted by [-NM-]-SS- View Post

I assure you I'm a legit player, you can look at my server history if you're in doubt

Comment

Randomized teams are a pain in the neck when you come to squadplay with people you know that actually work together since its a throw of the dice who is on your team.

Comment

Working...
                              X