Punk Buster- Service Communications Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punk Buster- Service Communications Error

what the hell does that mean? its doin the same thing that the "losing key packets" did...do i have to redownload that crap again or what?

I am not sure if it helps but here it goes...

I get the same messages like you do when sometimes I shut down Punkbuster by mistake on the startup list. I tend to turn off all unecessary processes from my startup list since my system is not that fast.

You can see if PB is running when (before you launch the game) you press ctrl+alt+del. On the new window that appears select the "Processes" tab and search for a file called PBexe (or something like that - I don't remember the exact name).

If you can't find it on the list then make sure that you update your punkbuster version. Some of my teammates had isses with the program not auto-updating.

Good luck!

Comment

press ctrl+alt+del to get your taskmanager then press the file button and click new task

then type this: pnkbstrB.exe it will re-run or open punkbusterB

Comment

thanks guys, but it doesnt seem to be working for me....either its taking too long and i dont have the patience for it or could i just get a link to download it again?

Comment

http://www.punkbuster.com/index.php?...ort-bf2142.php

Comment

Working...
          X