Replacement for the gruber?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    yeah i reckon it would be cool, although sadly i don't buy expansions on principle. i like the fact that it is equipped for the whole clip, although clearly this would be of no advantage to the zeller. i think they need make zeller headshots proper KILLS, rather than critical woundings. that would be awesome, zeller users could become the bane of squadleader-less squads
    You mean make Zeller headshots unreviveable? Much as it wouldn't help ME out much, I'd get on board for that idea. A sniper good enough to make a headshot should rest easy in the knowledge that THAT target won't be getting back up until they respawn.

However, I reserve the right to reverse my feelings on this if it turns out I'm getting put down by too many Zeller headshots, LOL.

Comment

its the only viable option i can see for making the zeller any better without making it the same as the other rifles Re # of rounds per clip.

if the gun can blow up motion mines it should blow up heads
      also, if you headshot someone with the zeller and they get revived almost instantly... what good have you actually done? at least with the park and moretti you can take the same people down and down again without having to reload

Comment

For me is fine as is and only needs a few milliseconds more of stability time and less depleting bar time after release to make it worth using.

I am expecting a reply about this matter from sogeking as he is one of the highest ranking with Park rifle...

Comment

meh.. i dont use the gruber anyway. and yes i snipe at 300m+. i dont need it. you still have to activate it, then aim it, then shoot. just the way i wait for the breathe, then aim, then shoot. i dont need the extra sec the gruber gives me. BUT, though i dont need the gruber, THIS is totally useless. for me at least. no i dont know. but i KNOW for a fact that it wont me replaced anyway so.

Comment

Originally posted by Biotech2142 View Post
            For me is fine as is and only needs a few milliseconds more of stability time and less depleting bar time after release to make it worth using.

I am expecting a reply about this matter from sogeking as he is one of the highest ranking with Park rifle...
            \\

I feel the park is the best of the rifles. For some reason I hit what I shoot at more then the others. I like the scope too. When shooting just make sure you are in a good zoom.

I don't use the gruber at all. I tried it at first, and half the time I would forget to even use it. My mouse sen is set somewhat low, that helps me out alot to correct my shots.

I just don't like the Zellar, I hate the scope and, its reddish like color. I hate only having 3 shots, cause I don't get head shots everytime. So i need that second shot to kill that person. I always reload after 2 shots most times. Also I hate the loud sound of the Zellar and long reload time.

I just think the gurber should be like someone else said how the sprint is, you always have it.

Also people need to know, if a sniper is coming around a corner and no scopes you and it kills you, there is a sweet spot in hitting the head up close. I not sure 100% what it is, but I have done it lots of times.

Comment

Why would you need to replace the silencer to reload?

Also I'd much rather have a zip line!

Comment

honestly after making a few adjustments i reckon i am the king of snipers now

gruber is one of the best unlocks in the game... classic!
                i've dropped down to about 70 rank for the park, but i'm gonna give it another go with my newly discovered powers

Comment

Wizrdwarts, I just thought of that as a balancing feature lol, else it might be overpowered. Gruber is good in principle...unfortunately I cannot justify taking it over my preferred kit of camo and RDX, especially after learning how to deal with sway. But whatever works for individual snipers, heh :P

Comment

Originally posted by sol1d sn@ke View Post
                    Damn rifle'd be as inaccurate as shooting through cardboard.

I say just make the gruber a perma-upgrade to those who unlock it (like the stamina upgrades).

Not many people use it since there's already RDX, APM, and camo to chose from.
                    I thought silencers made bullets have less velocity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladeeagle
                      I thought silencers made bullets have less velocity.
                      But also less accurate. ( I think? )

I've always though silencers decreased accuracy.....(except in bullsh*t CS1.6)

Comment

Working...
                      X