No announcement yet.

What is vehicle ramming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i kill admin and his teamamte in dorogan (PAC gunsip) with my shepherd undercarriage, i lost like 2 HP as you see on screen and go to take back silo 4, then i got banned for raming and called ramming noob :nod: (server name is: Z3f!X [tSc] Only Titan FF/Off -TheSkullsClub-),
    so lets say sometimes ramming is poor excuse to kick someone who piss of admin

Comment

thats the server dude I was paying as d3PthCHaRG on the same team as those ****y admins I noticed the argument you were having in chat and put my two penneth in next minute I ws PB ed for no reason;made me laugh alot - I 'll steer clear of this server in future if you got the blokes name who kicked you go to BROS clans website and complain against him it usually work - keep up the good flying skills...

Comment

Originally posted by ICE*T View Post
        thats the server dude I was paying as d3PthCHaRG on the same team as those ****y admins I noticed the argument you were having in chat and put my two penneth in next minute I ws PB ed for no reason;made me laugh alot - I 'll steer clear of this server in future if you got the blokes name who kicked you go to BROS clans website and complain against him it usually work - keep up the good flying skills...
        Ice T/ d3PthCHaRG, I remeber you! By the way, thank you for backing me up and standing up for whats right in this game, you have my respect. I have the utmost respect for people who stand up for what is right and just!

~Dustin

I did post it on their forums and EA's by the way, heres the link, if you wish to put in your two Penneth!
        http://www.bfstuff.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2300

Comment

Unfortunate that it was a BROS server... I've found them to be really good servers to play on and they are on my favorites list... you must have lucked out (NOT) and happen to play at the same time as a sore loser with admin rights. =(

Did anybody from BROS respond to your post on their forums?

Comment

So far yes, it appears they are in agreement with me, but it is still in the works to get the admins side of the story, but as you can see I have a witness.
            Bros forum:
            http://www.bfstuff.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2300

I encourage you all to read the post, they(BROS) are handling it very well, unlike The slaughter house clan:
            http://www.tsh-clan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4835

The slaughter house clan is a really good read, they kicked me for spawn camping/base raping while in my own cp.

FYI, guys the admin appologized, and I accept his appology, apparently he thought I bailed out when I landed on him. All is well, and I respect the Bros clan/community.

Comment

Vehicle ramming is when you ram two vehicles together i think. You can ran people over. The admin got pissed of so he just kicked you for theheck of it.

You didnt do anything wrong.

Comment

belly flopping gunships is a must, dont stop doing it to infantry either if one admin is a sore loser

i always love on shuhia taiba taking the gunship tho and running over all the people on the central roof by flying really low

Comment

Would using a vehicle to push another vehicle off of a cliff (to kill it) be considered ramming?

-Avenger_One

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger_One View Post
                    Would using a vehicle to push another vehicle off of a cliff (to kill it) be considered ramming?

-Avenger_One
                    no but there are quicker better ways;just look at my shiny pilum(snigger snigger manic laughter)

Comment

Working...
                    X