Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official EA news about actions against Knife & Pistol and padders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.ConVix View Post
    true but..

its war get used to it :cry:

nice post and ea finally doing something i might send them a lolly for there efforts
    People can exploit the game, and it is all fine and good, but the second someone plays a KnP server, they deserve to be punished?

Wheres the logic in that?

*cue the "I dont care about stats" *********

Comment

exploiters such as rdx padders and hoppers etc are just as bad as k n p users!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they both should be wiped :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx View Post
        exploiters such as rdx padders and hoppers etc are just as bad as k n p users!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they both should be wiped :laugh:

IMO so should Rooftop Campers. Oh wait, that wont happen, there wouldnt be very many high ranked DICE members if they did.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis908 View Post
          IMO so should Rooftop Campers. Oh wait, that wont happen, there wouldnt be very many high ranked DICE members if they did.
          rofl:laugh:

during the dice dogtag challenge some [DICE] players were actually in knife servers when i tried joining them through the buddy lists!!.....makes you wonder sometimes.:shakehead:

Comment

Nr 1 knife in my country and ex. clan mate, got reset a week ago. Made my day

If they are serious about this, they should start with their Supreme commanders!

But one thing I am wondering about is; what's up with those people who end up with zero everything, but keeps their global points and career points??

Comment

How can they stat wipe people for doing something that isn't against any rules?

EDIT: I guess the right question is, do you guys think it's right for them to stat wipe people for doing something that isn't against the rules?

Comment

They could always introduce general rules... the problem is enforcement...

Comment

Originally posted by Razzor7

EDIT: I guess the right question is, do you guys think it's right for them to stat wipe people for doing something that isn't against the rules?
                  In my opinion it's hypocritical for DICE to be against simpler forms of stats padding like KnP servers, and not be against Rooftop camping which is essentially the same thing, only worse because KnP servers were forseeable.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.ConVix View Post
                    its war get used to it :cry:
                    It's not war. It's a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost 1800 View Post
                      They could always introduce general rules... the problem is enforcement...
                      The rules are general, but the ROC gives some examples.
                      If EA support decides that you are breaking the TOS then thats it.

And I would like to know what you specifically are referring to with "Not against the rules"?
                      Yes, I would think it was wrong if the statwiped someone for driving the FAV, but thats not what we are talking about, is it?

Comment

They made the game, they are the rules...

Good thing they're actually doing something though. I will miss my 'vigilante' missions raiding KnP servers with the Clark though.

Comment

Working...
                        X