walkers melt into the ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• walkers melt into the ground

this seems to be happening more than i remember, maybe just because i am trying the walker out more often.

when walkers are under fire, they often seem to fall over on flat ground for no reason. i was in one on camp G yesterday that ended up upsidedown yet i was still able to shoot etc. v annoying and v silly looking

will its on fire, you should be

A: running like mad

B: Repairing

Comment

What's more annoying is having to operate a walker with one of its legs in the "prone" position and the other leg touching the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by nemes1s View Post
        What's more annoying is having to operate a walker with one of its legs in the "prone" position and the other leg touching the floor.
        how can u do that?

Comment

Maybe someone has a screenshot of it.

Comment

If the walker gets to 15 health it will eventually tip over and explode, even if you get out to repair. I guess its some balance thing DICE put in the game. Normally with a tank or apc even if u get down to 8-9 hp you can quickly hop out and repair it back to full. But with a walker if it gets down to 15 hp it will tip over no matter what. It is finished.

Comment

um, as i hoped you might get from my post, this was a healthy walker... i was still in it with a gunner when it was literally lying on its side. probably got about 15 kills before the pilums started raining in. just saying its weird and buggy, i know that when they get to a certain state they cannot be recovered and i'm cool with that.

i said 'under fire', not 'on fire'

Comment

Working...
              X