This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• n2L0w1 Our New Supreme Commader

n2L0w1 another knife lover. I swear seems like that EA is just choosing people who plays in knife servers. LMAO!

The last thread on this subject was locked. That isn't an invitation from this forum's admins that you should then start an identical thread about the same subject.

Please see the closing post in the linked thread for the final word on the subject.

Comment

i dont understand the leap from reporting a stat padder and wanting supreme commander to be a legitimate rank. EA needs a little effort on their end so this isnt repeated every other week and i dont see statwipes(after they are already SC) as a solution for it.

Comment

Wow... a SC with 5 Baur and 227 Voss kills, impressive!

Comment

Everybody is free to play on Knife & Pistol servers. The reason I say that is is because there has been 30 weeks of Supreme Commanders and more than 3/4 have been K&Pers so I assume that it is alright with EA since they aren't putting any effort at all to justify or help this situation.

Comment

They claim that they are doing something about it.

Source

Comment

Something should be done about topics like this. Maybe make a Supreme Talk Topic sticky or something where everyone can post the evidence they found. No need for a new topic every week - only the name changes, so it's getting a little bit boring. Even annoying to see these topics pop up every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Widkidone View Post
                They claim that they are doing something about it.

Source
                We process every report of cheating that we receive however we feel that there are many more out there to catch.
                No sh*t!

Comment

Working...
                X