This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrogance in Server Administrators...additional

I noticed my thread recieved a bunch of "OMG SPAWNCAMPING IS BAD" replies and was locked. I feel that I must clarify something. The server administrator has a twisted view on what spawncamping is. Anything further than where the flag is at harbor can be considered spawncamping to him.

I was banned for a week for sitting next to those far west rocks and told I was stat padding and exploiting the game. They don't spawn in my view, now do they?

Also regarding how I came off in the conversation, it had to be done to get him to talk. I don't have the logs of my previous talks where he'd lecture on how he has the 5th(9th) best server on 2142, but it would lead to no conversation at all besides his attempted chest beating.

Its quite difficult to explain the way this person is, its just something you need to experience yourself.

Now why do I bother posting this and not go to another server? Because I could and his arrogance has been astounding me for a few months, and I did a long time ago.

(P.S: It wasn't mentioned what the topic was locked for, so I decided to repost, my apologies if it wasn't wanted.)

its simple.. hes the admin.. your not.. follow his rules you will be ok.. break his rules.. get banned.. if he told you not to do it 3 time and you continued to do it.. you only have yourself to blame

Comment

You didn't read anything did you? "He's the admin, he can do what he wants" isn't an answer in this situation. The point of this isn't that he can do what he wants, its more of a warning of what to expect from this particular server administrator.

Comment

2 - Thread Creation.
        Do not start threads if:
        -You are simply responding or talking about another thread that has been locked/deleted by a moderator.
        i dont give reasons for locking threads as it should be self explanetory, but heres a free one, if you dont like the actions that you got from an admin Take it to THEIR Forums if you find that to hard go to a different server.

Comment

Working...
        X