This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked upon entering The Order Clan server

I spend most of my time modding and designing but decided to expand on my 6 hours of BF2142 play time... lol... So i pick a random server...
    The Order Clan... server.. I load in and get kicked for excessive teamkilling...(havent fired a shot yet...lol) So i try to rejoin and get a permanent ban for teamkilling... I wont lose any sleep over this but it is sad and i forget how many little kids play this game and admin... I may lease a server for non asshats over 30... lol

You might have the PB GUID ban bug. The excessive teamkilling message is just a default when the game is not sure what else to display so that doesn't really give any info. If you can play on other servers this is obviously not the case, but if you gave up afterwards then it easily could be.

Comment

Nah.. they were trying to kick me... after i got in the second time... someone started a kick vote... then i got the perma ban...lol... They were doing something... maybe stat padding or whatever... how many points does it take to be cool... haha?

Comment

You don't even know why you were kicked and you just assumed that it was because they were stat-padding.

Starting a thread without evidence makes you a massive whiner nubtard. Go play on another server.

Comment

I've never heard of the server you got booted from, nor do I know the players or admins there. But I can tell you this. PB is massively, repulsively, and profoundly buggy. It is as likely the culprit here as anything else.

Comment

Do you have pbsetup.exe ? It's just over a meg, and well worth having to ensure your punkbuster files are up to date (the auto-update fails sometimes).

If someone here doesn't have the link to it, then I'll upload my copy to a storage site and make a new one for you.

(P.S. I don't think you're a whiner nubtard)

Comment

Originally posted by Bommando View Post
              You don't even know why you were kicked and you just assumed that it was because they were stat-padding.

Starting a thread without evidence makes you a massive whiner nubtard. Go play on another server.
              It doesn't atall, what else was it meant to be, they shouldnt kick/ban you if it was server training, they wouldnt do it randomly so what else could it of been?

Unlucky Catbox, find another server, there's always smacktards somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by [TUF]Catbox
                I spend most of my time modding and designing but decided to expand on my 6 hours of BF2142 play time... lol... So i pick a random server...
                The Order Clan... server.. I load in and get kicked for excessive teamkilling...(havent fired a shot yet...lol) So i try to rejoin and get a permanent ban for teamkilling... I wont lose any sleep over this but it is sad and i forget how many little kids play this game and admin... I may lease a server for non asshats over 30... lol
                soundz like a bug dude;just try another server?

Comment

Originally posted by [TUF]Catbox
                  Yeah I highly doubt they kicked you. If you got the boot right away its because something is screwed up somewhere. Have you tried other servers yet?

They may have started the kick vote to because they saw you were punkbuster kicked.

Don't just assume things without knowing whats going on.

Comment

Working...
                  X