Karkand 2142?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karkand 2142?

I was over at the Conflict 2142 website and they have a vid of Karkand with 2142 vehcals and soldiers. Man, it looked SOOOO fun.

For the sake of a question, Would you like to play karkand in 2142? And not some crappy remake, I mean the original. With the shrubs and dust and all that.

Never actualy played it - but I've heard about it, ALOT.

I'm down for just about any map really tho'.

Comment

oh yes loved karkand

Comment

The video is on youtube

I think a lot of the maps form BF2 would be great in BF2142.
        The maps themselves were great, and with the much better balanced weapons and vehicles in BF2142 they will only be better.

Comment

We did one of our battles on it and it was fun, something cool about seeing a walker on the streets in Karkand, that was the battle they made the video from. Lots of good spots for sentry guns!

Comment

Watched the vid, looks to be great.

Comment

Yay! I joined Conflict... after 22CW died
              Heh, it isn't till we port BF2 maps into BF2142 that people will realize 2142 owns all xD

Comment

Yeah, 2142 has the balance. Bf2 has the maps.

Comment

Funny thing happened on karkand

He's going to need and icepack for that!

Comment

dude.. I just might wanna download the patch. Can I DL it without joining Conflict 2142?

Comment

Originally posted by TacoManSupreme` View Post
                      Heh, it isn't till we port BF2 maps into BF2142 that people will realize 2142 owns all xD
                      But is it legal to port these maps, doesn't DICE own the rights to them?
                      They might not like the idea of 2142 players getting a free BF2.

Comment

Karkand was played to death in BF2, it should atay there.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin View Post
                          Karkand was played to death in BF2, it should atay there.
                          agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Arid View Post
                            dude.. I just might wanna download the patch. Can I DL it without joining Conflict 2142?
                            Ya for sure, there is a link on my sig.
                            CF2142 gets permission to port any map before they do it.
                            Try it out I think its better as a 2142 map, Just plays better. We had a 32 vs. 32 man game and it was fun. hell the only reason I promote it, is because it's fun!
                            Lots of cool maps! any questions just PM me.

PS. if any of you are into flying, you should try it too. new physics for the gunships. loops and rolls are no longer a problem, the speed has been increased. The pilot now has guns and rockets.

Comment

Working...
                            X