No announcement yet.

commander useless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the point of orbital strikes, to get people to split and area denial. Geeze it's only 15 seconds, there's plenty of time to regroup after that.

Comment

I remember the good old BF2 arty... you hear that coming, first reaction = RUN!!!!!!!!111!11!@1ELEVENq
      You could clear a flag in one shot... quite useful if some guys have sneaked around

Comment

god if the orbital strike was as powerful as bf2 artillery lol i dread to think, would be able to kill every person on the map in one foul swoop on a map like campG

Comment

lol, Imagine Camp G, near the Toll Station O.o
          that = lots of dead people :P

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Luke
            well you described work of perfect or nearly perfect commander. I was assuming that there is no perfect ones . covering my squads retreat with orbital?? cool but it will never happen unless there si my guy on commanders spot. I think generally people set sat track, find spot where most red dots are and then send orbital strike. And Iam saying that this particular "mechanism" spoils lot of fun for other non commander players. I can counter any tactic used against me and my squad but the orbital strike, its like deus ex machina combined with noob tube from bf2 . Again gunfight story...everybody can go there and try wipe enemy squad out hole of them, but they risk their life, but commander? NO he just send orbital spoils fun for everyone fromhis team and gets kills. This seems unfair for me. Look i know they never remove orbital or even commander. But I wanted other peeps opinions...
            Some of us actually understand tactical decisions. Few and far between though. I have zero problems ripping a combat commander who isnt paying attention to the squads and how the fight is developing. There are crucial times when it will make or break the round.

Then again, it's only a pub. Commanders are very important in a clan match.

Comment

Working...
            X