What should my next unlock be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should my next unlock be?

Hi, I have one unused unlock credit, and I have no idea what to spend it on, currently I can unlock the following things -> Zeller, smoke nade, MMB, RPU and their respective upgrades (Ghost, Voss, radar nade). What should I unlock next?? Thanks

depends on what you want to do next. Out of all of the things up there voss is prob the best overall if you wanna go assault and be effective at medium to close range (camp G or inside titans). Get MMB if you really like to screw over vehicles (used with your own motion mines its deadly).

As for the others I have some but have had limited success. The RPU never seems to work for me, as even with it as my spawn points I am still always waiting 15 seconds (does it not work if you are SL?) The Zeller looks and sounds badass, but if you aren't a headshot machine it doesnt really help since everybody wears body armor, and if you are then you don't really need it in the first place. Whatever you do don't waste an unlock on the radar grenade though. I have never heard a good thing about this, and with all the IDS-1's, Otus drones, UAV's and spotting your radar is pretty much always in business. I can't imagine giving up defibs or pk rockets to waste a slot on that hateful thing.

Comment

Depends on what you like to play the most. I enjoy using the Zeller for situations that require long range and high damage Sniping, and also when Headshots aren't normally possible.

Go Smoke Nades if you want the Voss. MMB if you like using Enjy. RPU if you intend to play as Squad Leader very often and want to squeeze as much out of it as possible.

Comment

Hmm....guess I'll choose MMB then...though I doubt I'll pick it much over the PDS-1. Doesn't RPU work only if you select the beacon before you die??

Comment

Rubberized glove so you can melee them, works with the "upgraded" boot so you can kick *** Rush Hour style.

Comment

I have heard about an unlock, though I've not used it yet. Apparently, somewhere there is this door, and you can unlock it and go outside and meet people.

Has anyone here tried it, and was it worth it?

Comment

Yeah that was my first unlock, its pretty damn useful. A bit overpowered though, you suddenly get unlimited LOS with no fog, but then you have to pay to get someone else's kit, so that sucks. And the FAV costs a lot, Tanks even more, and Walkers are unheard of!

Comment

The radar 'nade, if it was resupply-able would be a great tool because it scans while in flight, meaning you toss it over the location you want to scan and it'll give you the location of any enemy it flies near. Then, when the radar grenade goes off, you are distracting your enemy because people don't expect someone to just toss a smoke over everyone's head.

they look left an' you go right, it's the Kansas City Shuffle...

Comment

Originally posted by SilverDragon View Post
                  The radar 'nade, if it was resupply-able would be a great tool because it scans while in flight, meaning you toss it over the location you want to scan and it'll give you the location of any enemy it flies near. Then, when the radar grenade goes off, you are distracting your enemy because people don't expect someone to just toss a smoke over everyone's head.

they look left an' you go right, it's the Kansas City Shuffle...
                  I was gonna suggest the Radar Grenade as a joke.

Comment

one suggestion... field unlocks
                    any good squad should be able to get you ONE... at least

Comment

Working...
                    X