X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to do this for 2142?

Jets are YAG

Comment

Jets would probably unbalance the game but I'd say add different kind of gunships or add more different kind of army.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazee View Post
        but I'd say add different kind of gunships
        Maybe gunships that aren't made out of tin foil. Light Post > Gunship

Comment

When you saw "Anyone want to do this?" Do you mean make a comparison chart with pictures?

If you do then there's little point because of the fact that the gunships of 2142 have the exact same engines and maneuverability, exact same missiles, and exact same heat object that the missiles track.

The only differences are cosmetic, stuff like meshes and whatnot.

Comment

i bet the hitboxes are retarded.

Comment

If by that you mean the way the missiles track, it has something to do with multiplayer. If you test the gunships in single player they work perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by tonks950 View Post
                When you saw "Anyone want to do this?" Do you mean make a comparison chart with pictures?

If you do then there's little point because of the fact that the gunships of 2142 have the exact same engines and maneuverability, exact same missiles, and exact same heat object that the missiles track.

The only differences are cosmetic, stuff like meshes and whatnot.
                Really? Don't they handle differently? At least that's what I heard. Also where is the heat object? In the tip of the engines?

Comment

They are slightly different. Theres no point in making that though because we only have two gunships.

Comment

dang, that guy on the BF2 forum has too much time on his hands!

Comment

And what was the big deal about the gunships being unbalanced in the early patches if they're "the same"?

Comment

I haven't checked the gunships from earlier patches but post 1.25 gunships are the same. They handle exactly the same.

Comment

well theyre meant to bu if you join a game you can notice the handling difference between the gunships instantly, also the fact that a doragon even with its shields up has a strange habit of taking damage and the dam missiles dont track sdjkshjklghdfkjg

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
                            And what was the big deal about the gunships being unbalanced in the early patches if they're "the same"?
                            In early patches the Doragon couldn't hit a Talon, yet was a missile magnet itself...

Comment

Working...
                            X