Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one mod we need for BF2142!

I know it can be done if done right the first time so here is my idea:

We all know and love the Terminator movies right? lets make a mod thats all about the War with the machines! IE we have all kinds of cool weapons from the three movies we saw being used in the war now lets take all that and place in in the BF2142 engine! I would love to fly a Hunter killer and own some Mini gun shooting pick ups! Or how cool would it be to take that huge ground pounding dual turreted monster on treds and just own enemy infantry?

That and we could have special weapons IE the huge full auto blaster from the first movie. We could also have some killer looking maps. I mean the whole world was nuked so it would be for once a totaly new change in look and feel to the game.

I would support a mod like this hands down! I mean all the games we got from these movies were never realy that good and never did what we wan'ted:

Full on human Vs skynet online warfare with all the weapons and vehicles from the movies! We could even add a few of our own ideas. Mabe barrow some things from the crapy FPS game that came out a while back. I would would have the mod take place right after the nukes launched and the man has just started to fight back.

Plus the thought of all those cool purple lasers flying around and blowing things up and stuff just makes me wanna jump into an online battle agenst these machines and kick some butt. But we all know thats never going to happen from an offical developer.

If anyone would make this mod I would play it over and over aigan. Whos with me!? But this time lets not steal anything like the modders for the Bf1942 terminator mod did.

i think its possible to do but you will need some good modders hmm maybe im able to rip a minigun of a eu transport :I

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

Originally posted by vika09
          Lets make a mod, that covers all aspects of 1.4

That will be [borat] GREAT SUCCESS, I like!
          It would be out before 1.4 too

Comment

Working...
          X