team work question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team work question

how many of u guys work in combine forces like air and armor and infantry working together. like a squad of guys in a APC and it transports them or they dismount and fight with it providing cover and fire support and maybe having a gunship overhead actually working togehter no for individual points.

I play with good squads all the time especially on Belgrade

Comment

i kno there are plenty of good squads but i mean combined forces like armor supporting infantry and vise versa

Comment

an every day thing for me on my server. all aspects combined. infantry, armor, air, and command.

Comment

Most clans do that. Providing they play on their servers mostly.

Teamwork to that extent mostly happens on clan matches.

Rarely on public servers where clans hang out, as people still queue you for the walker etc.

I think you get my drift.

Comment

yea its sad it doesnt happend more often

Comment

I attempt to support my squadmates with whatever I happen to be using at the time. If I'm in a gunship, I keep the air clear for them; if I'm in a tank, I play artillery and keep enemy armor at bay; etc.

Of course, it requires that my squad is actually working together to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Yraen View Post
                Of course, it requires that my squad is actually working together to begin with.
                :laugh: yeah, that's a big problem when pubbing

Comment

Working...
                X