Hypothetical Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erhardt View Post
    Well I figured implicit in the whole "hypothetical" idea was that anything we suggest wouldn't impact game performance in a negative way.
    yeh i knw =P

would be immense watching vossers go down left right and center in the titan (attacking)recon going down aswell with the support then the one engi that was like hey lets go to the titan runs in the corridor the

"whooooooooooooooosh" instant kababs!

Comment

I liked the idea of that extra-large support shield, but I was thinking of something like one of the SWAT Tactical Shields.

@ stimpacks - everytime you use one your guy says 'Ahhhh... that's the stuff' a la StarCraft.

@ Heavier Assault Armor - yes, heavy armor worth wearing would be nice. A decent advantage - instead of this 'you get to be shot 1 extra time, but you can only run 2/3rds as far'.

Maybe an unlock for assault so that you don't need to switch weapons to select an underslung (Herzog/PK) weapon - like the CAR-15 With the GL in BF: Vietnam.

-Avenger_One

Comment

Id love a hatchet, stuff knifing people id rather give them an axe wound to the head. Left click would have to be a downward blow right click a sideward blow. Stealth sideward blows knock of head/helmet.

Though maybe I'm just a little sadistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Smith View Post
          THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAA!

Comment

Working...
          X