Unmodified content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unmodified content

What's with that. I get it every now and then, especially when I try to join NfB and BoA's servers... Punkbusted kick due to "doesn't allow unmodified content". I haven't modified my content in any way--fresh install, and the only change I have is to the command line to allow my widescreen.

Does that mean these servers are using modified content because I know I sure aren't.

Meh. Stupid Punkbuster.

Maybe they are running an older version, or you don't have the 1.25 patch installed.

Comment

I've got 1.25, Ns and can play on just about any server. There's just a couple that I can't play on. Not really an issue except when I want to play a particular map and can't.

Side note. STOP FARKING BAILING OUT OF MY CHOPPER AT GROUND LEVEL AND THEN TK PUNISHING ME FOR IT YOU NOOOOOOOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARG! had to rant, sry...

Comment

that' happenned to my brother, its a real ***** of a problem, i think he had to uniintstall and reinstall the game multiple times, and do the same with punkbuster, while screwing around with different patches

Comment

I am very sure its.

BF2142>1.25>NS>1.25

Comment

you can do the manual pb update...

and you can also try repatching 1.25...

Comment

Working...
            X