More to come...

Comments and Request are welcome :yay:

All Images are 1680x1050

:salute:

:salute:

Enjoy them :yay:

not bad, thanks for the share

Comment

wow theyre beautiful and how much did the gfx card cost you (maybe in American currency )

Comment

Around $500, Had a discount from a "special friend"

*EDIT* I make some more soon, showing more lights and the real effects of 2142.

Comment

do you think you "special" friend could help me out

Comment

you dont need to spend $500 ^^ my 7900 that costs $180 plays on the same GFX

Comment

have you edited them as they look a bit fuzzy? the tree branches seem like mini squares

Comment

Not bad, not bad.
                Thx for sharing.
                We have to have a wallpaper thread, like the one stickied on TotalBF2.
                We could post there everything we do.
                I have done a desktop of the Hachimoto i want to share.

Comment

Nice pictures, but could maybe do with the Battlefield 2142 logo around on them somewhere?

Comment

Yea they look nice but there not wallpapers more like crisp screenshots! Tnx though, also my 7900 graphics look just as good for half the price.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432 View Post
                      you dont need to spend $500 ^^ my 7900 that costs $180 plays on the same GFX
                      Nothing can beat a 8800GTX. Cry all you want.

Originally posted by xslaneyx View Post
                      have you edited them as they look a bit fuzzy? the tree branches seem like mini squares
                      Filter>Sharpen

Next time I wont

Originally posted by Sanjurjo View Post
                      Not bad, not bad.
                      Thx for sharing.
                      We have to have a wallpaper thread, like the one stickied on TotalBF2.
                      We could post there everything we do.
                      I have done a desktop of the Hachimoto i want to share.
                      Se Should

Originally posted by tD II MannioN View Post
                      Nice pictures, but could maybe do with the Battlefield 2142 logo around on them somewhere?
                      Sure, next time!

Originally posted by mafia_boy View Post
                      Yea they look nice but there not wallpapers more like crisp screenshots! Tnx though, also my 7900 graphics look just as good for half the price.
                      Same as I said to Sniper.......

Look for some new ones today!!!

Comment

They look awful to me, then again thats most likely thanks to the generous amounts of jpeg compression, but the textures arnt looking too good ether.

Unfortunatly Sniper1432 and mafia_boy are correct, as they can run the game at identical visual quality settings as you, and still get good enough performance.

I run at 1680x1050 at all maximum settings, maximum AA and AF, at around 40-70 fps, with a 7950GT 512mb.

Comment

Originally posted by Shalashaska View Post
                          They look awful to me, then again thats most likely thanks to the generous amounts of jpeg compression, but the textures arnt looking too good ether.

Unfortunatly Sniper1432 and mafia_boy are correct, as they can run the game at identical visual quality settings as you, and still get good enough performance.

I run at 1680x1050 at all maximum settings, maximum AA and AF, at around 40-70 fps, with a 7950GT 512mb.
                          Want a cookie? I can make the better. Since they were JPG and not PNG. Also, I love how people diss the 8800GTX so bad. Due to the fact they are poor and can't get one. Soon enough u will get a 8800. Your 7950GT will fail you. Have fun being a little 13 yr old brat kid.

Comment

Look who is talking lol

Is that 8800 compensating for something i wonder.

My work gives me plenty of spare cash to spend on computer parts, but i would rather wait for the 9 series in a few months.

I would advise you to read back through your own posts before getting the bright idea to attempt to flame others, it doesn't look very good, especially the "brat kid" part, that could easily back-fire on someone with your posting manner.

Comment

another thread down the pan.

Comment

Working...
                              X