Alt codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alt codes

does any one out thare know the alt codes that will work for 2142 if so plz PM me the list

If you mean the codes that affect your ingame name, then that is considered an exploit.

Comment

I don't think so. He didn't mention the orange part. Please be more specific.

Comment

for the tags my clan changed our tags in 2142 and i would like to have them the same в and thay wont work and you cant copy and paste

Comment

u mean death dealers? the server that kicks people for being good?

Comment

Just look up the characters you want in the character map in Windows. Make note of the code for that character and then enter it in the prefix box. I never use any weird characters but it should work.

Comment

lol ya thats the one and if you got kicked it might be for making room for a member of d2

and i belive i have tryed that geting the alt code for them
              0208=Ð
              0178=²
              but i wont work in 2142 and i dont like it

Comment

Originally posted by AlienwareAlx View Post
                for the tags my clan changed our tags in 2142 and i would like to have them the same в and thay wont work and you cant copy and paste
                Go to your global.con file in your 2142 folder, in My documents and manually and it. Thats what we have done with our tags.

But beware you name might come up blank on the player list and people will ban you cause they think you are hacking.

For some reason 2142 doesn't recognize the characters, unlike BF2.

Emailed EA support to make sure it was ok for our clan and they said it is ok and wasn't a exploit. It is a issue they might be fixed in the future. BUT you know how EA is, they say all types of things depending on who you talk to.

Comment

Working...
                X