Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best. Round. Ever.

I will let the pic speak for itself.

Oh yes - the awards. Nearly forgot about those: Bronze Star. 2x Combat Efficiency pin. 3x Collectors pin.

Camp Gibraltar. Vs. 20 Voss/PK Rockets/Clarks/Ganz and Baurs pointing at me. Through flying metal things with an RDX compound - thats right, the nade. 27 deaths, and 32+ kills (SMG).

try beating this

Comment

lol, owned xD
      slaney, get out of your KnP servers lol xD

Comment

Well, taking into consideration, one player was Recon, the other, an Engineer. Now, knifing as an engineer will be MUCH MUCH MUCH harder, than that as a recon.

Comment

Originally posted by <TlXl> vika09 View Post
          Well, taking into consideration, one player was Recon, the other, an Engineer. Now, knifing as an engineer will be MUCH MUCH MUCH harder, than that as a recon.
          err....where does it say the other players were engineers?? I can knife with any class but recon just gets me those extra few kills.

you must think i waltz around in front of the enemy with camo on lol... i do actually plan where im heading before going for tags lol. how do you think i do so well:nod:

o and taco i dont use knp servers lol............you should know by now i run off at the sight of a knife fight rofl!!!!!!:laugh:

Comment

Erm, reread my post mate. Key words/jpegs: "SMG", I received 2 kills with my SMG. In the jpeg, I came first as engineer.

Comment

Originally posted by TacoManSupreme` View Post
              lol, owned xD
              slaney, get out of your KnP servers lol xD
              Also, see the comparison screen! Must have been bad KnP players if they just killed one each with the knife.

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx View Post
                err....where does it say the other players were engineers?? I can knife with any class but recon just gets me those extra few kills.
                Umm.. lets see.

41 points as Engie, 30 knife kills.

Which means, 11 points from anything but the knife.

Yeah...... That how it shows he is engie, OR that he came FIRST place with it.

Comment

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX View Post
                  Also, see the comparison screen! Must have been bad KnP players if they just killed one each with the knife.
                  im sorry please elaborate on this?

vika;

thanks for the maths lesson teacher.....:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                  X