Only 1 account per CD Key?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 1 account per CD Key?

I've decided to retry 2142 but I've got a problem. I cant for the life of me remember any login info that I used for 2142, and I no longer have the email that I used to register.

I tried to create a new account and start from scratch but it says there is already an account for this CD key and I cant create another one.

What the hell is that? I could create as many accounts as I wanted for BF2, and now I can only have 1?

edit: OK I found THIS thread, which is pretty much the same as my problem.

I still dont know what password I used to register my account, what website is it located at?

edit 2: I font this thread as well- http://bf2142.totalgamingnetwork.com...ad.php?t=26100

Unfortunatly the link provided in one of the posts, the one to get in contact with them, doesnt work...I get a forbidden error.

Anyone have an updated contact site?

hey Z... You can change your ingame nick... you just have to login with your gamespy acct info... then you can change your name... did you use the same info for 2142 that you did for BF2? You can probably retrieve your gamespy info from gamespy...

and your links are messed up... one goes to a screenshot and the other one links to this post..?

Comment

You can request your password here, if you remember your account name.

Comment

Originally posted by [TUF]Catbox View Post
        did you use the same info for 2142 that you did for BF2? You can probably retrieve your gamespy info from gamespy...
        That was the problem heh...I completely forgot EVERYTHING....its been about 8 months since Ive played last so Ive fogotten alot of things....

I finally got an email back on one of my random emails that I havent used in a long time, lol, gave me the correct account name and after I entered 4-5 different passwords I usually used for this type of stuff, one of them worked so it looks like I'm back ingame....for now....

Thanks alot folks, I had forgotten about the creating different soldiers bit after you logged in......I'll let you off this time EA

<.<

>.>

and your links are messed up... one goes to a screenshot and the other one links to this post..?
        meh...lol

Comment

Working...
        X