ET:QW Stats...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ET:QW Stats...

Yes I know this is BF2142, but while waiting for the ET:QW beta I saw a message on IRC regarding the official ET:QW stats website. Now I have to laugh, the game isn't out yet (unlike 2142) and they already have an official stats website (currently also in beta) aswell as XML feeds to do with as you please! :laugh:

2142 is over a year old and still nothing, yet ETQW isn't even officially released and they've already covered the out-of-game stats requirements. :laugh:

o rly?
    This website is for sale! 2142-stats.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, 2142-stats.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

pwned

Comment

Originally posted by TacoManSupreme` View Post
        As Phathead so eloquently put it: pwned :laugh:

Comment

Comment

Wow... that site has my stats listed for a MONTH ago...

Comment

Originally posted by JoeG View Post
              Wow... that site has my stats listed for a MONTH ago...
              It updates much quicker if you register.
              If you are this JoeG then the data is only 2 weeks old, 07-07-18 is 18/7/2007

Just click the "add" button below the last updated date, and your data will be refreshed soon. "Soon" being somewhere in the next 24 hours depending on load.

Comment

Originally posted by TacoManSupreme` View Post
                Yea, but that's a rather half-arsed (at best) attempt. It's still severally limited.

Comment

Originally posted by Spuddy View Post
                  Yea, but that's a rather half-arsed (at best) attempt. It's still severally limited.
                  well we are all sure you can make a stat site like this and even better that isn't so "limited" as you put it. where's you better example?

you judge something yet you probably dont have half the skill it takes to create it. of corse i could be wrong, and lets see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spuddy View Post
                    Limited? How?
                    I have always loved 2142-stats, it provides a comprehensive view of the stats, without you having to wade through endless tabs and wait for shiny graphics to load.

The slow updates is not their fault, EA is just not providing a prober feed.

Comment

application to retrive your bf2142 stats,

#1 online real time, no delay
                      #2 can make sigs and uploads it to a server
                      #3 query for bf2142 servers
                      #4 lets you join a server you are looking at in the app with a click of a button (opens bf2142 on your comp and joins the server directly)
                      #5 add customs buddy list
                      #6 see the EA leaderbords
                      #7 has a custom leaderboard that can be uploaded to your team site for display
                      #8 lets you track you awards progress
                      #9 And much more...
                      here:

http://bf2142.totalgamingnetwork.com/forums/showthread.php?p=383277#post383277

Comment

Working...
                      X