Noob Only Weapons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob Only Weapons!

So whats everyones view point on what weapons only noobs use? Bascailly they aint got enough skill to aim! :P

Personally my vote goes to Assault Rocket Launchers....no skill at all, just fire 3 rockets which have a stronger blast radius than grenades, that hurt you behind cover and even THROUGH WALLS, and auto kill anything that is near them with no chance to dodge.

Um.

Uhh.

None.

All/None of the Weapons in the game are for Noobs IMO. People use what they find best. Some people love their Voss's, some people love their Baurs. It really depends on the player and their preference.

Comment

When few knew how to use the pks they didnt feel so newby. Now i see them fly all over the map. I just use em when really necessary

Comment

Clark 15b Shotgun!!! I Dont Care What You Have To Say To Me About It Either!!!!!

Comment

I think people who use the term "noob weapon" are noobs themselves. It's honestly quite tiring hearing people complain about what guns people can use. Especially the voss and PK rockets.

Comment

voss is easier gun to use around lots of enemies because it has a huge clip and fast rate of fire. as medic you can get points for reviving and can heal yourself

as support you can drop an ammo pack and spam grenades towards dots on the map to get yourself some kills in relative safety

put apms down with recon, defend yourself in close combat with the lambert and set booby traps on flags with the rdx

engie sit in tanks and the like, giving you easier kills. just remember your active defences

Comment

Originally posted by rbevan59 View Post
              Clark 15b Shotgun!!! I Dont Care What You Have To Say To Me About It Either!!!!!
              CLARK???? :shock::shock::shock:

Comment

Originally posted by sharp65 View Post
                I think people who use the term "noob weapon" are noobs themselves. It's honestly quite tiring hearing people complain about what guns people can use. Especially the voss and PK rockets.
                sharp65 are you the same sharp65 that is in the (=A=) clan?

Comment

I got perma-banned from RIP server for using a "f@g's noob weapon" named SAAW...

Comment

Lol@the saaw being a n00b weapon. That thing barely classifies as a weapon

Comment

Originally posted by Biotech2142 View Post
                      I got perma-banned from RIP server for using a "f@g's noob weapon" named SAAW...
                      That would be like getting kicked for using the AA Gun on the Carrier in BF2 i.e. lame as its the only effective AA weapon...while they run around spamming nades and APM's

Comment

Originally posted by rbevan59 View Post
                        sharp65 are you the same sharp65 that is in the (=A=) clan?
                        Yes, it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by sharp65 View Post
                          Yes, it's me.
                          Cool

Comment

If it kills them, its good :P
                            There is no "noob" weapon... heck, the guns would probably be better in the future!

Comment

Originally posted by Biotech2142 View Post
                              LOL good I don't feel so bad now I was perma-banned from thier server for "Stat-Padding" because everytime there transport tried to land on our titan full of RIP clan members I'd shoot it down.

Comment

Working...
                              X