Forgot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot

Could someone tell me the site in where to report hackers? Found one today goes by the name of Terminator77. I know he's hacking because I could not see his name.

For example:
    Look at number 4 on the EU side.

Then later when killed him (look at the kill message on the top left):

I found out his name by sending a friend request to him to see if I could find out his real name. It worked surprisingly.

Also I checked his server history and it's chock full of knife servers.

Try here http://www.totalroe.com/

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Seems legit for a score of 5 - 3, plus I've never seen that type of glitch/hack where the name is invisible, the most I've seen in a name glitch is probably the changing color of the text to yellow.

Comment

The round ended pretty quickly and he knifed me also.

Comment

I don't know if the name not showing up is just a glitch or because of hacking but something to take notice of is that he is THE #1 KNIFER IN THE WORLD with nearly 60,000 knife kills (but only a little over 8,000 unique tags).

Comment

^^^lol, random finding of a KP server player FTW :P

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin View Post
                I think this one is better: http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg...?p_faqid=11549
                It is EA´s own support site. The only thing totalroe can do is forward to EA anyway.

Comment

Was I with you when that guy was there?

I think I saw him to.

Comment

When I was trying to get him tags ages ago and when he was in Knif server I usually noticed something suspicious. He was able to kill anybody who came to close to him and when bounch of knifers attacked him he take care of them in matter of seconds. So I tought he was using aimbot or he is really good knifer. What do you think? I also have seen that blank name thing. It was used by some hacker who used unlimited orbit srike against my team.

Comment

Looks like he's using the hack that replaces his name, rather than using special characters in his clan tag to just hide it. I've seen quite a few recently. If you go to the manage tab and double click the name to *whisper* you can usually see their real name. And if he's using a hack to do that, it's quite likely he'll be using an aimbot aswell.

Comment

wow he is invisible pretty cool hack i say though i hate people that just cant be like every one else.

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU View Post
                          wow he is invisible pretty cool hack i say though i hate people that just cant be like every one else.
                          cool hack? there is no such thing :shakehead:

Comment

you guys on about terminator77?? yeah he should be stat wiped to be fair. the frenchman always uses k/p servers and was cutting people up like butter last night!. He got me first then i got him back 5 minutes later. Needless to say he wasnt happy about it.

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx View Post
                              you guys on about terminator77?? yeah he should be stat wiped to be fair. the frenchman always uses k/p servers and was cutting people up like butter last night!. He got me first then i got him back 5 minutes later. Needless to say he wasnt happy about it.
                              Yeah. Almost always when somebody knifed him he banned them or if somebody said anything he using hacks ban. When i got his tags I have stayed away from him.

Comment

Working...
                              X