Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you become the rank up from brigadier general?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you become the rank up from brigadier general?

Hey, im close to getting ranked up to brig general, how would i get ranked up to the following rank? I have checked on the ranks page on this site, yet it says the score requirements is 0.

your probably going to get flamed for this thread by everyone else.

if you want to get above the brig gen.................stat pad like a whor3 from amsterdam and wallah.....

and await a stat wipe. 9 times out of 10 all sc's get one
    :salute:

Comment

Seriously, someone should sticky this question and the answer...

Someone quoted this somewhere, so I'm not sure that it is actually from EA... but:
      Hello,

The Decay ranks are awarded to the 76 players (tweakable) in the world with the highest score (experience points) and reached the 40th rank. The rank is based on the previous week total amount of experience points and divided as follow:

Major General 50 players
      Lieutenant General 25 players
      Supreme Commander 1 player

The Decay Ranks will not generate any unlocks.

Highest score is the aggregated score (total summary of Career points) at the specific time of calculation, which should be at a time where the player count is as low as possible for instance every Monday at 2 am PST.

The Overall score Leaderboard is checked, calculated and updated on a weekly basis (tweakable).

Every week the Supreme Commander of the week will be added to the Hall of Fame Leaderboard.

Decay Conditions:

To have the weekly amount of earned Career Points added to your total Career progress the player needs to fulfill these three criteria’ s.

Reached the 40th rank Brigadier General
      2000-5000 In A Round Score during the week (tweakable)
      K/D Ratio of 1 - 2 (average during the previous week) (tweakable)

If the player doesn’t fulfill these criteria’s his Career points stays unchanged. (the weekly earned experience points plus In A Round Score are not added to his total Career progress)

Criteria: Score/week K/D Ratio
      Major General 50 players 2000 1
      Lieutenant General 25 players 3000 1.5
      Supreme Commander 1 player 5000 2

EA Technical Support

Comment

wow, these threads are the best! ever popular!

Comment

hmm, fair enough than.

Comment

With 566 posts, you should have known the search button.

Comment

Originally posted by <TlXl> vika09 View Post
              With 566 posts, you should have known the search button.
              Exactaly what I was thinking, I dont care if newbs make these threads like.

Comment

wow i'd never seen those numbers before... but i'm pretty sure i've attained the required stats for a promotion for weeks running. must only be about a million players ahead of me. guess us conquest players are at a big disadvantage

Comment

dude I have gotten WAY more than enough points to become at least Lt Genera!!!!!! CURSE YOU EA I WANT MY RANK!!!!

Comment

well, think alot of us meet the req already... haha, ea hates u! lol

Comment

Someone should create a sticky topic on Frequently Asked Questions

Comment

these threads should be sticked! its a true blue faq!

Comment

search, while your at it fancy making a thread about pk rockets?

Comment

You prob. never will. And you dont stay at that rank for long anyways I dont think.

Comment

I just noticed zyml got Lieutenant General, can you tell us your secrets

Comment

Working...
                              X