A unlock bug please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A unlock bug please help

Hi i am playing battlefield for a long time now but it is the first time i have a problem qith the unlocks and the progression toward a new rank

1: i had enough point to rank up and it took 4 hour before it showed up
    ( now i am a chief pretty officer silver)

2: they never gave me my unlock what is the problem??????

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME

How can i contact DICE so i can get help

i have questions to ask about BF2142 to dice member.....how can i join them???? i cannot find any official sites......

Comment

go here: http://www.dice.se/ and click on the square that says "Work at DICE"

Comment

this is a problem about the core engine of the 2142.....

i havent got my unlock but i ranked up......

maybe they can help me.......

i will see.....thanks for the web site

Comment

its not a problem with the core engine

it is a problem with the stats servers not keeping up with what is happening, everyone im sure has experienced this before change servers wait a bit they will eventually show up

cant believe im the first to say this but try searching these forums for your problems youd find most have been experienced before in one form or another

Comment

Also i believe that Dice is a game studio mostly consisting of programmers, artists, engineers and managers etc.

It's not in these creative peoples' job description to answer emails from the tens of thousands of customers having trouble with BF.

At least in our company the studio concentrates on developing new material in their own peace and quiet. If the customers have something to complain about in released products, the reports get directed to the right people thru the parties that distribute the games and finally by our own managers.

It took about 5 minutes to answer this post... If a DICE member had to answer it, that would've been 5 minutes away from developing e.g. 1.40... and that's just one post

Comment

You just gotta wait a little while. This happend to me to. Just have some patience and your unlock will come.

Comment

EA handles the support. It says so in my (Danish) manual, and almost certainly also does in yours.

Comment

On rare occasions you'll have to wait until you rank up again to get your next unlock. But normally you'll be able to unlock if you just wait a little

Comment

EA/Gamespy handle the stats, ask them,

Comment

Working...
                    X